Seasonal Merchandising Service Associate
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Seasonal Merchandising Service
Associate - Plant Service, this means focusing on Live Plants
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging vendors and
associates to meet store needs.
- Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are
accurate so that merchandise is easy to locate.
- Creating visually appealing product selections that are safe,
clean, and easy for customers to access.
The Seasonal Merchandising Service Associate - Plant Service is
primarily responsible for overseeing execution of all assigned Live
Nursery merchandising service responsibilities and maintenance
activities. This involves working outside in the garden center,
ensuring merchandise is stocked, fronted, and priced according to
plantograms and store-specific merchandising standards (e.g.,
stock, displays, promotion space).
The Seasonal Merchandising Service Associate - Plant Service
works closely with the Merchandising Service Manager, Live Nursery
Associates and store leaders to confirm priorities and needs (e.g.,
materials, supplies, time) while also providing ongoing plant
service updates and feedback.
The Seasonal MSA - Plant Service is required to maintain a safe
and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews,
noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, and
monitoring for potential theft or security risks.
Travel Requirements: This role may require regular travel to
stores within assigned pods, neighboring stores and to
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Seasonal: Generally scheduled 10 to 40 hours; more hours
may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight
availability any weekday or weekend
- May be asked to travel between stores within the district.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
- Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
- Ability to utilize web based computer programs to accomplish
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months of Lowe's sales floor experience.
- 6 months of experience performing product merchandising tasks
including reading plantograms, setting up and tearing down
- 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts,
order pickers, and similar equipment
- Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand
tools, drills, saws).
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Lehi , Seasonal Merchandising Service Associate, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!