Company: Impact Healthcare
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Impact Healthcare is committed to creating an environment that acts
as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and
team-oriented people. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home
Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients
throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies,
14 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is
positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart
of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a
better way as we strive every day to be the provider of choice in
the communities we serve.
As a part of a centralized accounts receivable team, you will be
assigned to insurance accounts and responsible for: obtaining prior
authorization, submitting clean claims, and following up on timely
payment of those claims. This position will be working with a
hybrid home and in office schedule based on performance.
Obtain prior authorization
- Submit clean claims in a timely manner
- Process insurance payments and follow up on any payment issues
in a timely manner.
- Interpret and process explanation of benefits.
- Research, correct, and resubmit rejected and denied
- Prepare appeals for denied claims as necessary.
- Work aging accounts based on insurances assigned.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with
payers, and other customers.
- Maintain the confidentiality of patient and organization
information at all times.
- Perform other specific projects relating to collections,
billing, data entry, and computer operations as required.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary
of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of
this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related
tasks other than those stated in this description.
Must be self-motivated while still working as a cooperative team
member with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work independently with minimal daily
- Competent use of the Google platform and excel
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
- Must be detail oriented
- Preferred: home health accounts receivable experience, post
high school education
Why Work With Us?
Impact Healthcare offers competitive compensation and benefits
Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Opportunity for growth
- Great work-life balance
- Supportive and appreciative team dynamics
At Impact, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged,
supportive and personable management team. We believe in caring for
both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of
the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and
provider of choice in the areas we service.
Job Types: Full Time, INP0
Keywords: Impact Healthcare, Lehi , AR Specialist, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!