VP of Engineering
Company: XANT, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
XANT: The AI leader in Enterprise Sales Engagement
If you like disrupting the norm and are looking for a company
that is revolutionizing the world of Sales, then you will LOVE what
XANT has done and is continuing to do for the Salespeople across
the world. Sales is hard and we understand that. Its for this very
reason we work hard to make sure that our product is worth it to
whoever uses it.
- A data platform that has over 30 Billion sales interactions to
power our AI which we call Buyer Intelligence
- Multi-channel engagement features, called Plays, arranged by
any time-sequence for any channel (phone, email, social, SMS,
video) with action alerts, templates, guides and tracking to keep
- Robots work behind the scenes to automate administrative tasks,
processes and workflows, to update CRM fields, send emails, enroll
records, and more to simplify your reps day
- Sort sales activities by the next-best-customer and next-best
action using custom rules, AI powered propensity scores or a
combination of both
- Bi-directional sync powers native CRM reports and in-app
activity reports for key performance metrics, giving the entire
business visibility into the effectiveness of sales activities
- Propensity scoring embedded in Plays and powered by Collective
Data identifies the accounts and people who are most likely to
engage with your reps and buy.
- Guide engagement in the most effective ways using data on
customer behaviors, including Buyer Hints, Buyer Maps, Data
Verification, Phone Suggest, Email Suggest and more, while
appending bad CRM data.
- Create custom KPIs where reps can earn points and rank on your
teams leaderboard, keeping them engaged and motivated in the right
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
As a Senior Vice President/Executive Vice President of
Engineering and a member of the executive team, you will lead all
of XANT engineering and drive the technical strategy and delivery
of our solution platform.
This ideal candidate will have deep experience building
cloud-based software platforms and compute infrastructure at scale,
expertise around data analysis engines and machine learning, and
will know how to develop the right products around the needs of
strategic internal and external customers. The candidate will drive
the company growth by working with the VP of Product to shape the
product & technology vision.
The new leader will participate actively in conversations with
customers, advocate what is right for our customers, and design and
execute technology strategies to serve our customers better.
The new leader should also have experience growing a diversified
team and establishing best practices, including how best to
incorporate contract workers into the overall organization.
- Drive technology strategy -- spending 20+% time to oversee the
improvement to code and schema architecture -- and direct the
roadmap or strategies to manage technical debt.
- Evaluate and propose new technologies, frameworks, and
architectures as necessary
- Sponsor or drive the implementation of product features through
stages of planning, execution, and review.
- Actively maintain a view of the market, competition, and
technologies as they change, and factor it, as well as feedback
from internal groups and customers, into the technology & product
- Lead teams to define and engineer products with deep
collaboration with product and design with a lean and iterative
- Drive prototyping and iterations process to improve the product
experience - working with design teams on design thinking sessions,
A/B test experiments, and focus groups.
- Work with lead architects, ensure a sound technical strategy
through code design improvements, sound database architecture
alignment, and balancing feature delivery with stability, technical
debt, and code quality.
- Work directly with software development managers, design teams
and product managers to ensure a focused velocity through each
sprint cycle as well as performing retrospectives for velocity
- Work with key support partners to ensure rapid triage and
delivery of resolution to customer issues.
- Meet regularly with development leadership to identify
opportunities for training, drive organizational strategy, improve
development processes, and help build great delivery teams.
- Build a strong team through actively participating in
recruitment activities including sourcing ideal candidates,
screening and interviewing, and thoughtfully contributing to hiring
- Support the sales process when appropriate by representing our
technical vision and strategy to prospective clients and
participating in RFI/RFP responses with clients.
- At least 10 years of work experience in a technology leadership
- Expertise in building SaaS products.
- Experience with building AI/ML products.
- Deep understanding and experience with cloud technologies, use
cases and trends with specific background using AWS.
- Comfortable leading customer meetings with prospects and
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, problem-solve, and manage
- Comfortable setting data-driven standards and holding teams
accountable for metrics and decisions.
- Experience working on distributed services
- Scrum Agile experience
- Hands-on engineering experience and experience leading
- Experience managing offshore (3rd party) teams.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with
cross-functional teams and with customers.
- Bachelor's degree. Preferred: Advanced degree in Computer
Science or related Engineering field.
Perks | Benefits:
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Flexible Time Off
- Volunteer time off
- Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great
new people to the team
- Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
HOW YOULL GROW:
At XANT, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe theres always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs
at XANT University, our professionals have a variety of
opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do
their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing
their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily
choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and
aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking
for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead
healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at XANT.
Keywords: XANT, Inc., Lehi , VP of Engineering, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!