Senior Learning Product Manager, Tech College
Posted on: June 6, 2021
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's
mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable
and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and
economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network,
VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world,
and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a
second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid
growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of
a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from
analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people,
network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives
you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career
growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a
global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers
who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts
of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing
meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce
to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's
transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Learning Product Manager, Technology College will be
part of a team of seasoned, professional product strategy & design
experts who own the learning strategy and road maps for Visa's
This role will manage complex, cross functional, cross-business
curricula, including Global Data Science and API-related curricula,
as well as support tech onboarding and other domains. This role
will partner with Technology senior leadership, including the Data
Council, to drive critical strategic technical employee development
learning initiatives. The ideal candidate has demonstrated
experience in consulting partnerships with Technology leadership.
They are skilled at quickly understanding and translating technical
outcomes into innovative learning solutions. Visa University is
part of Human Resources. The Sr. Learning Product Manager will
report into the Dean of Technology College, Visa University.
- You will own and lead the Global Data Science and Software
Developer related curricula for internal employees and the Visa
- As the Product Owner, you will provide direction to production,
execution and delivery functions when launching & scaling global
- Advise & provide consulting to SMEs, cross-functional senior
leadership and oversight groups like the Data Council
- Contribute to and lead with the overall Technology College
learning roadmap, including new learning products, innovations, and
ad hoc strategic initiatives.
- Grow a deep understanding of the Technology organization,
businesses, and development objectives to help inform the learning
design and development process.
- You will closely manage prioritization process to identify and
advance the highest leverage projects and critical strategic goals
and initiatives for the organization.
- You will manage the entire learning product development
- You will use human-centered design approaches to discover,
design and develop meaningful learning solutions to ensure the
organization has the capabilities to compete in the future.
- You will act as a change agent: build understanding,
enthusiasm, and use influence to gain buy in from key stakeholders
and drive alignment within the organization.
- You will build work plans and work closely with
cross-functional partners to support and drive successful execution
and implementation of all solutions.
- You will work with the Data Analytics team to evaluate the
product effectiveness, success and impact in measurable ways.
Leverage analysis to enhance future strategies and tactics.
- 8 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or
5 or more years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g.
- You have 5 years working in the field of Learning and
Development or a related area.
- 9+ years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor's Degree
or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree
(e.g. Masters, MBA)
- You have 10-12+ years progressive experience defining and
implementing successful Data, Data Science, API and related
Software Developer & Tech Ops/Admin learning solutions.
- You have a strong understanding of the payments business
- You have a strong aptitude for deep technical subject matter
including Data Science, Big Data, Cloud and Cybersecurity.
- You have prior experience working with highly technical
learners and senior technical leaders and subject experts such as
chief architects, senior Data Science and Data Engineering leaders,
- You have a demonstrated application of adult learning theory &
science to the design and execution of innovative learning programs
for Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
- You are highly skilled in building and managing external
technical partner/vendor relationships.
- You have excellent project management, planning, and
organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects
simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize
projects/products based on business objectives and ROI
- You have strong interpersonal and team building skills -
ability to work with a cross-functional team and influence change
across functional and business units
- You have strong communication skills, both verbally and in
writing, including executive presence and the ability to simplify
complex problems and evangelize a strategy and roadmap to
- Analytical and proactive problem solver with a
solution-oriented mindset who operates effectively and
independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- You are focused on providing excellent customer service
This position will be performed in an office setting. The
position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk,
communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard
office equipment (phones and computers), reach with hands and arms,
and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
The incumbent may be required to travel domestically up to
VISA is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and
applicable local law
Keywords: Visa, Lehi , Senior Learning Product Manager, Tech College, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!