Posted on: June 6, 2021
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobes all
about. We give everyonefrom emerging artists to global
brandseverything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! Were passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
Were on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work
management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a
single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to
unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional
experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies
can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people,
effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing
applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze
critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps
everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their
As a Content Specialist, you will help shape the voice of the
business, the product and help us grow a loyal following amongst
our target technical audience of IT and New Product Development
leaders around the world. You will work cross-functionally across
sales and marketing. This role enables you to shape our thought
leadership in the technical industry, build a reliable community of
technical influencers, and directly contribute to revenue for the
What You Will Do
- Create, write, edit, and manage the production of the content,
or source experts, including external influencers and internal
- Identify the optimal content story and create technical content
that will resonate with IT and New Product Development personas in
the context of Workfront to drive lead generation and brand
- Identify the best content format to reach the IT/ New Product
Development audience (e.g., white paper, research note,
infographic, ebook, blog post, webinar, podcast, calculator,
checklists, quizzes, video, slides, podcast, comparison chart,
etc.) based on objectives, distribution channel, and past
- Manage the content production budget, and make budget
recommendations based on projected impact to marketing KPIs.
- Identify content performance KPIs and track the performance of
the content. Continue to refine the content strategy based on
- Develop and update content, creating innovative ways to engage
and grow various technical audiences. Identify successful content
and map out new ways to repurpose (i.e., a blog post into a YouTube
video) to amplify the message, visibility and lead generation.
- Develop and implement content processes and guidelines
(including scalable content models, messaging strategies, lead gen
marketing tactics, etc.).
- Test and explore new acquisition channels based on a sound
content and influencer marketing strategy, in partnership with our
demand gen team.
- Verify and understand the personas of our target audience and
align content to each point in the customer and buyer journey
Desired Competencies and Experience
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university.
- 5 years of experience in content development, community
management, journalism, or similar.
- 2+ years experience with demonstrated ability to craft content
for a technical audience and on multiple platforms site copy,
emails, landing pages, and blog posts.
- Know content requirements and best practices for publishing on
key content platforms reaching enterprise buyers, such as social
channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), SlideShare,
YouTube, email, and syndicated networks.
- Be comfortable working with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and
Drive, and demonstrated experience with key tools for content
creation, workflow management, content management, as well as
- Experience in content marketing for IT software or a similar
technical audience is a plus.
- Experience with Content Production, SEO, Analytics (eg. Google
Analytics), CRM (eg. Salesforce, Marketo), HTML knowledge
To us, company values are more than just words on a wall; they
best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
- Genuine: We are sincere, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Exceptional: Were committed to creating exceptional experiences
that delight our employees and customers.
- Innovative: Were highly creative and always striving to connect
new ideas with business realities.
- Involved: Were inclusive, open, and actively engaged with our
customers, partners, employees, and the communities we serve.
At Workfront, an Adobe company, you will be immersed in an
exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world .
You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to
helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where
ongoing feedback flows freely. If youre looking to make an impact,
were the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying
about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog .
Keywords: Adobe, Lehi , Writer, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!