Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Medifast, Inc
Posted on: June 5, 2021
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for content
accuracy, overall user experience and execution of multiple email
campaigns for Coach and Client audiences. This role will gather all
content required for proper execution of digital marketing
activations and communications for all facets of CCX.
Email distribution and campaigns tasks may include: review and
proofing for brand consistency, A/B testing, improved conversion,
reduction of bounce rates, data and list management, list creation,
utilizing data extensions, web analytics, Client Journey & Coach
Journey experience for various CCX email campaigns.
This position will lead the ownership of global email campaigns,
managing content alignment for trigger, recognition and event
related emails, including content translation processes as needed.
They will work in tandem with cross functional CCX Teams, and the
Creative Manager to help determine timelines, providing a clear
Coach and Client experience in all communication methods.
A strong portfolio, pdf or website is required for
- Partnering with CCX Marketing Activation & Communication team
members to redefine the Coach journey; and Client Journey while
mapping out email strategy to retain and engage customers
throughout the Client life cycle. Analyzes email analytics and
develops a plan to implement user testing and A/B testing for
ongoing improvement for all OPTAVIA CCX Email Campaigns.
- Supports the growth of global email campaigns. Partnering with
new and established Markets to ensure a clear branded experience
and create training as needed. Offering assistance and oversight to
help streamline the review process and utilize global brand
standards for email marketing.
- Works closely with CCX Digital Product Squads, as well as
business analysts, IT and third party vendors on various email
projects as needed. Included in testing, alongside QA Teams for any
upcoming improvements, changes or updates to current field facing
- Leads content creation and execution for CCX Events, Training
and Recognition while instituting design thinking and a conducting
user research through interviews and surveys to understand user
needs and pain points. Building clear SOP's for email campaigns and
strategy across markets.
- Establishing a close relationship with social media team to
ensure proper brand awareness and content strategy. Keeping current
with emerging email technologies though relevant events, blogs,
subscriptions and continuing education efforts. Provides
suggestions on areas of improvement, and offer suggestions for new
technologies to explore.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will oversee day to day
organization of creative and communication content to ensure the
accuracy and timely distribution to our field. Responsible for the
gathering all content, graphics and branding for front-end
development, email campaigns, as well as content management of
OPTAVIA digital tools. Gathering content from CCX Events,
Recognition, Digital Products, Business Programs, Training and
Support to build a cohesive communication suite. During peak
seasons this role will execute and review an assorted variety of
content from all CCX Teams.
- Partnering with cross functional teams to help evaluate new
service providers when needed. This role will work towards building
on digital marketing initiatives including A/B testing, improved
conversion, web analytics, Client and Coach journey, email
campaigns and search engine optimization. The role represents
OPTAVIA field-facing interests and collaborates with CCX MAC
resources to ensure the required capabilities; function and code
fall in line accordingly with the business needs.
- Pivoting and maintaining strong communication between CCX Teams
is a must.
- Copywriting and proofing for brand accuracy is critical.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic/Web
Design OR equivalent job experience.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing management, content
creation, experience design and/or production for high traffic
- Experience with Salesforce (ExactTarget) or other top-tier
email platforms. Including A/B testing, global campaigns and use of
data for targeted sends.
- Experience working with content management systems, i.e.
Configio, Knowledge Owl.
- Familiar with email marketing best practice and platform is
preferred, Exigo experience is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of graphic and web design software
including Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects) and other digital and web
- Knowledge of proper communication techniques for email
- Copywriting Experience preferred.
- Hands on knowledge in analytics (i.e. Yahoo Analytics,
Omniture, Web Trends, Google Analytics).
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and
cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
- SEO/SEM/Paid Social Experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Organized, detail orientated, dependable with a great
- Ability to work in a deadline driven team environment.
- Willingness to travel as needed. (About 15% of time)
Keywords: Medifast, Inc, Lehi , Digital Marketing Manager, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!