Operational Excellence Product Manager
Company: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for an experienced Operational Excellence Product
Manager in Lehi, Utah or San Jose, California. The Operational
Excellence Product Manager will work with partners in multiple
business units and various organizations to build business drivers
and value propositions, prioritize technical requirements aligned
with business value, derive insights that influence public cloud
usage patterns for instance selection, optimization, governance and
compliance around quality and public cloud cost management at
- Public Cloud Management
- Cloud Scale - Proven track record building large scale global
services in coordination with dozens of teams providing business
critical services for demanding customers.
- Cloud Architecture - Deep experience with distributed,
multi-tiered SaaS applications and the design patterns that enable
them to scale and fail smoothly.
- Capacity & Selection - Ability to drive requirements that
ensure applications are right-sized; developed utilization metrics,
built measurement tools, and ensure proper instance selection.
- Public Cloud Expert - Expert with public cloud service
offerings, staying current by attending customer advisory boards,
guiding public cloud engineering teams, and helping your Product
Management peers understand evolve environments as the public cloud
offerings evolve. You compare and contrast them with quantitative
and qualitative analysis.
- Security - Proven track record of incorporating appropriate
governance, compliance, and hardening into the requirements of
product development. You will help make doing the right things easy
by ensuring they are repeatable across solutions, transparent, and
Visionary - Consistently looking forward to stay ahead of
industry evolution to ensure appropriate future vision is
established and maintained.
- Tools & Systems
- Develop requirements that help engineering build the
appropriate tooling and system for up front selection of public
cloud instances, automation and efficiency improvement.
- Partner with solution teams to ensure that the systems are
relevant within each business and incorporate feedback into
technical requirements for enhancements to the system.
- Drive improvements to existing systems as the industry, company
and business evolves to ensure consistent results.
- Partner with Business Intelligence teams to build automated
reporting for real time transparency of key data, anomaly detection
Align with Solution Product Managers and Engineering on clear
requirements with associated ROI for each of these teams
- Policy Creation
- Create policies to govern quality and ensure cloud requirements
- Analyze key data, trends, pain points, etc. for assigned
- Develop policies to drive compliance.
- Schedule and conduct compliance previews with stakeholders to
enable their success and ensure compliance requirements are met in
advance of the official audit.
- Business Acumen - Ability to identify and create key value
propositions and create key requirements to drive the achieving
that value. Prepare clear business cases to drive key
- Leadership - Respected by your peers and often sought out
before big decisions are made. Ability to think about the long term
but know how to relate it the current situation. Ability to see
gaps in existing systems and design and drive improvements.
- Performance - Consistently ranked at the top of the stack.
- Partnership - Ability to work with a wide variety of people.
Amiable, respectful, listen to other's ideas, and give credit where
deserved. Strong collaboration skills working with local and remote
- Curious - Hunger for understanding how systems of all kinds
work, you see relevance between complex systems and your
- Communication - Excellent written and oral communication
skills. Experience presenting to business and technical audiences
with brevity and clarity. Ability to balance strength & diplomacy
in driving results. Strong influencing / negotiating skills.
Ability to create clear technical requirements for engineering
teams. Ability to create clear Executive Communications to outline
business drivers, value propositions and associated return on
investment to influence sponsorship of key initiatives.
- Business Acumen - MBA, have run your own business, or
experience in key leadership positions. Ability to create a
business case with technical, business and financial
- Operational Excellence - Solid understanding and experience in
public cloud driving operational excellence, governance and
- A bachelor's degree in business or technical field or
equivalent experience. MBA is a bonus.
Keywords: Adobe Systems Incorporated, Lehi , Operational Excellence Product Manager, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!