Posted on: June 5, 2021
XANT delivers the industry-leading sales engagement AI platform
powered by Real Data.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are adding to our Quality Engineering teams and we want
someone who is able to manage, design, execute and automate test
plans in a continuous integration environment.
- Responsible for delivery of high-quality products in the most
- Collaborate with dev and product leadership as well as business
stakeholders to deliver outcomes.
- Lead the team towards the automation vision in our Java/UniRest
- Recruit, manage and develop a world-class test engineering
- Establish Test Engineering processes within the team
- 10-12 years of experience in software development
- At least 2 years of managing teams in an Agile
- Coach and mentor engineers on the team to further their
- Set and support a culture of data-informed decision making,
with efficient processes and strong transparency.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, and other
engineering managers to plan product and business strategy.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with web/API test
Perks | Benefits:
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- HSA Compatible plans with company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Flexible Time Off
- Volunteer time off
- Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great
new people to the team
HOW YOU'LL GROW:
At XANT, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs
at XANT University, our professionals have a variety of
opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do
their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing
their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily
choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and
aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking
for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead
healthy, happy lives.
Come be a part of our XANT Family in our new home in Lehi, UT
Keywords: Xant, Lehi , QA Manager, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!