Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Do you want to change the world through digital experiences? At
Adobe, we give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver on their creative
and marketing vision! Today, Adobe is at the forefront of enabling
our customers' digital transformation and new experience-led
You will be immersed in a dynamic work environment that is
recognized throughout the world by numerous "best places to work"
awards. We are committed to helping each other grow through our
unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If
you are looking to build your career, Adobe is the place for you.
Every day, we get to work with some of the most creative,
analytical, authentic, and inspiring people in the world.
We are looking for an individual with high initiative, a
strategic approach, and customer experience strategy talent. The
Senior Digital Strategist is a digital-savvy professional with
experience designing and executing consumer experiences for
multi-national brands. A passionate and effective communicator, the
Senior Digital Strategist conveys the evolution of the consumer
experience and develops strategic marketing programs that align
with our clients' overall business objectives through strategic
insights and direction, and makes significant recommendations that
deliver on client business objectives and important metrics. This
leader role will focus on Organizational Development &
Organizational Effectiveness programs for Adobe customers.
- Support client presentations with a strategic viewpoint on
research and analysis.
- Lead in the development of consulting strategy and campaign
- Lead and conduct analysis to help create and implement new
organizational models and change management strategies/plans that
maximize stakeholder adoption
- Possess an understanding of digital transformation and change
management in order show positive value and return on
- Drive discovery, research and analysis on customer operating
models to identifying change barriers, critical KPI identifications
and cultural shifts needed for success.
- Write and present operational growth strategies that align to
customer KPIs and desired business outcomes. Create, communicate
and evangelize customer scale plans to drive ongoing value and
- Contribution to the evolution of Adobe Customer Solutions
Organizational Development capabilities to remain a relevant
offering and deliver customer value.
- Provide leadership and coaching to the Digital Performance
Strategy team members on the OD capabilities and customer
- Identify the trends and technology shaping the future of
consumer behavior and be able to understand how these trends may
influence future organizational change
- Drive discovery, research, and analysis on customer operating
- Synthesize client findings into presentations of strategic
narratives and conclusions appropriate for all levels of client
- Collaborate across multiple functional domains (Adobe and
customer) fluently and easily, and leading difficult conversations
to logical and objective conclusions with an action plan to move
- 5+ years of digital agency or digital marketing consulting
- Proven ability to conduct senior-level interviews and
facilitate group discussions/working sessions.
- Excellent communication skills required, with the ability to
- Willingness to travel based upon client needs. Pandemic
considerations are in place at Adobe.
Skill Set Desired
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Visualization and prototyping
- Good command over spoken and written communication
(organization and PowerPoint presentation skills) in order to
- Interpersonal and managerial skills
- Facilitation and observational capabilities
- Knowledge of organizational structure and change
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Ability to understand (and decompose) the bigger picture of a
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage
diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran
status. At Adobe, we create an exceptional work environment that is
recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by
colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our
unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Additional employee benefits include paid family leave and flexible
time off. Discover what our employees are saying about their career
experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful
benefits we offer.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment.