Software Development Engineer
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
If you want to develop systems from the ground up, like working
with cloud based technologies (most of the AWS), want to work with
front-line system, and have a passion for other languages, then
this is the job for you!
The Localization Platform team develops and maintains the tools
and systems that deliver localized content to Amazon's customers in
many languages around the globe. Our tools and services are used by
all of Amazon's businesses, including AWS, Kindle and of course,
the Amazon websites.
Developers on the Localization Platform Team use a variety of
technologies including Java, Python, AWS, Node.js, and React. We
work in a fun, fast-paced environment that provides the opportunity
to work in all areas of our applications (backend, service,
front-end). We build engaging user experiences on the front-end,
and iterate at all levels of the stack to improve our architecture,
scalability and developer experience. This role also offers
opportunities for project management, leadership, and software
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such
as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and
design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of
new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree or equivalent
experience (or related technical discipline).
- Proficiency in Object-oriented Design skills and functional
- Graduate degree a plus
- Preferred experience on a UNIX or Linux platform
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Lehi , Software Development Engineer, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!