Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Title: Technical Support Engineer I
Location: Remote Utah
Workfront is the work management application platform for the
enterprise, helping people do their best work so companies can
thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people,
effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing
applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze
critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps
everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their
The Customer Experience team serves as a customer advocate,
often functioning as a liaison between our customers and all
internal Workfront teams. The single most important thing the
Customer Experience team can do is create wildly successful
customers that realize the full value of their investment.
What you will Do
The Technical Support Engineer II role carries the same
responsibilities as an entry-level Technical Support Engineer role,
with the addition of responsibilities that will ensure that gaps in
coverage are addressed, as well as light workflow management
A Technical Support Engineer II will have the same requirements
and responsibilities to maintaining SLA as an entry-level Technical
Support Engineer but will also need to:
- Ensure steady and equitable case-flow for a subset of T1
- Address and facilitate a follow-up for the critical cases that
have not had an appropriate response for these engineers.
- Address and facilitate a follow-up for the oldest cases in T1
for these engineers.
- Help address internal escalations for engineers who may be out
of the office.
What you need to succeed
- The applicant must have at least 3 months of T1 frontline
- The applicant should be certified in at least 2 skills in
The Workfront values best describe who we are and how we get our
- Do great work; Commit to excellence. Think big. Boldly
- Obsess over customers; Act with urgency, because sometimes
later becomes never.
- Win together; Without customers, we don't exist.
- Finish strong; Individuals win occasionally, but teams win