RPA Development Manager
Company: Sunrun Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Seeking a motivated Senior Software Engineering Manager to join
the Technology team at Sunrun, Inc. You will be leading the
engineering team that defines and implements solutions for Customer
Service focusing on intelligent automations. You will help define
the strategy for the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology we
use at Sunrun, Inc. and lead the engineering team. You will work
closely with the product management and other multi-functional
teams in CS Technology and Sunrun core technology team.
- Set, maintain, deliver and report Key Performance Indicators
while driving RPA goals to completion.
- Drive RPA efficiency by identifying risks, managing
prioritization schedules, and driving a solution oriented
- Ensure alignment throughout the RPA team, the broader business,
and external contractors on best practices throughout the lifecycle
of an automation initiative from requirements gathering to
- Oversee the front line issue response during bot downtime
ensure proper communication and resolution.
- Understand high level process changes and updates to robots to
effectively monitor trends and drive for internal improvements as
needed to increase overall success of RPA.
- Leverage data to identify common issues and develop suitable
solutions inside and outside of the department.
- Monitor and forecast implementation costs and benefits across
all departments which are utilizing RPA.
- Within the agile development life-cycle, oversee the daily
scrums among the RPA team.
- Develop and maintain a strong professional relationship to
drive continuous improvement and accountability with cross
- Lead the intelligent automation engineering team
- Define technology roadmap for the engineering team
- Collaborate with Sunrun core technology and product team
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews
Interview, hire, and performance manage individuals as
- BS or Master's in computer science or related fields with 10+
years of proven experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge in Robotic Process Automation (RPA),
- Experience building RPA solutions leveraging rules engines, ML
and AI technology
- Experience leading a technology team
- Experience in building large scale Web Services and backend
application using Java/J2EE
- Experience in agile development
- Experience in web technologies and architecture
- Experience with database backend technologies and
- Background in customer service field is strongly desired
- Experience in implementing technical solutions for customer
service is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong experience with Project Management and RPA development
and delivery, preferably with UiPath
- Expertise on business technology & automation
- Understanding of IT architecture, infrastructure and
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Willingness to learn business practices, processes, and
- Possess strong problem-solving and creative troubleshooting
- Strong analytical skills with strict attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize several tasks at one time and meet tight
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to assist with decision making related to technical
solutions that are maintainable and efficient
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does
not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our
commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability
to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At
Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their
differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without
consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship,
political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other
basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and
local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires
accommodation, please let us know.
Keywords: Sunrun Inc., Lehi , RPA Development Manager, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!