Sr. Studio Manager
Company: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Within Adobe Studio, the Studio Managers are the specialists on
a business segment, and they serve as Adobe Studio's communication
hub, connecting disparate information and teams.
Most importantly, Studio Managers are the bridge between
Marketing and Adobe Studio, connecting campaign strategy and
business requirements with effective creative solutions.
Studio Managers pair with the Adobe Studio and agency creative
teams to help craft and develop world-class, award-winning work.
They do so by advocating for the right customer insights to drive
what we produce, by remaining grounded in the customer experience,
and by staying close to the business dynamics of a given segment or
What you'll Do
I. Build business relationships to champion marketing
- Build influential and collaborative relationships between Adobe
Studio and the marketing teams.
- Partner with, guide, and support Adobe Studio or Agency
creative teams to develop customer-centric creative solutions
- Foster a collaborative team environment and set the tone for
delivering excellence to partners across the organization.
- Influence marketing strategies and collaborate in brief
development for clarity of business objectives and meaningful
II. Foster Creative Excellence
- Support Adobe Studio by communicating key project information
and partner objectives, ensuring effective creative solutions.
- Distill direction and simplify complexity for creative
- Identify and allocate the right resources-both internal and
external-for all marketing campaign and asset development and
- Anticipate pitfalls and work quickly to avoid or resolve them
before they are felt by the team.
- Review content for quality, consistency, accuracy, and
advancement of the Adobe brand in design reviews.
III. Strive for operational excellence
- Own and manage agency relationships and engagements that
include regular briefings, project and financial updates, and
- Partner with agency account and project teams, who will own
projects from beginning to end, keeping clients updated, and
engaging leadership as necessary to maintain momentum toward
- Maintain and track segment budgets, report out as needed, and
elevate potential budget risk to leadership in a timely
What you need to succeed
- Great Studio Managers voice an opinion, whether it's about the
brief, the copy, or the process to achieve great work. They have a
passion for marketing and the creative product.
- Studio Managers work in packs with the media, analytics,
research and creatives teams. They have the ability to work with a
variety of marketing contacts including peers, partners,
strategists, and creatives to support and advocate for great work
that delivers to Adobe standards.
- Skills managing agency partnership relationships, including
management of staffing, contracts, production budgets, creative
assignments and creative review.
- Ability to balance and manage multiple projects, remain open
and flexible, collaborate and negotiate for success.
Keywords: Adobe Systems Incorporated, Lehi , Sr. Studio Manager, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!