Who We Are
Eide Bailly is a business advisory and accounting firm focused
on helping our clients embrace the opportunity that change and
innovation can bring to their business. We offer our clients a
range of services and solutions to tackle risk and spur their
growth. Our Technology Consulting team is part of Eide Bailly's
growing specialty service division, focused on the consulting and
implementation of today's leading technology solutions. We are
nationally recognized as a Top 5 Global Oracle NetSuite Solution
Provider, four-time NetSuite Partner of the Year, Salesforce Gold
Consulting partner, Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, top-tier Boomi
integration partner, and a leading full-stack data analytics
About The Team
Our team believes in a better way of doing business. Our driving
force -- and why we come to work each day -- is to help our clients
find a better way to run their business. We look for individuals
that are curious learners and resilient doers; that ask questions
and seek out answers; listen first and speak second; and believe
that teamwork makes the dream work. If this sounds like you, we
want you on our team!
We like to think of ourselves as advisors first and technology
providers second. We understand that tools are only one piece of a
business. That's why we want our consultants to be more than just
tools experts. We want them to see the whole picture of a business
and leverage a holistic mindset to solve our clients'
Why Work at Eide Bailly?
Eide Bailly is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to provide
high-impact results to our clients. Our established reputation over
100 years in business has forged a high level of trust between the
firm and our clients, and as digitalization affects nearly every
industry, we have a great opportunity to impact positive change in
their businesses. Working at Eide Bailly offers the benefits and
stability that come with an established firm with the flexibility
and innovation commonly found at a technology startup. And, because
we don't implement or support just one thing, our diverse business
provides a number of alternative career paths and opportunities to
help you grow and reach your personal and professional goals. We
don't claim to have all the answers, but we do have a team that is
passionate about continuous improvement and strives to do better
every day -- for our clients and for each other. If you want to
work somewhere that is growing, profitable, and trusted, our
Technology Consulting team needs well-rounded consultants and
technology experts to help us continue to evolve and provide the
highest level of service and support to our clients.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture inspires
and attracts the industry's leading talent. We promote a happy
workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and
encourage active engagement in the communities we serve. Our
dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable
donation match and encouragement of our staff to volunteer their
time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons
why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Sr. EDI Consultant might include:
- Work closely with client stakeholders to gather requirements
and to discuss the more technical aspects of an EDI implementation
or optimization project.
- Work in the Dell Boomi platform to architect and build
integration EDI solutions.
- Design and build scalable and easily maintainable solutions
with robust error handling
- Work with Solution Architects or Technical Architects on other
systems to aid in the design business processes, database schemas,
etc. as they relate to an integration.
- Work in a team environment to build complex solutions to
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies and features offered
by iPaas applications.
- Work toward completing a project while keeping scope and
schedule in mind.
- Work on multiple projects at a single time.
Who You Are
- You have extensive experience developing EDI solutions and
working with trading partners
- You and are familiar with the Dell Boomi platform or other EDI
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or
- You have strong technical inclinations.
- You are great at multi-tasking and meeting multiple project
demands on time in a professional manner.
- You are a self-starter and are driven to find optimal technical
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, growth-oriented
- You have a high level of business acumen, and you find
excitement in working on varying parts of the business process with
multiple companies in different industries.
- You are constantly learning, and staying on top of
technological trends excites you.
- You thrive working in a collaborative team environment.
- You are a proactive communicator.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently
without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our
position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a
phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests
and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.