Licensed Practical Nurse Operating Room
Company: New Haven Residential Treatment Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
MA or LPN Nurse Part/Time
Tuesday 5 pm - 11 pm and Saturday 3 pm - 11 pm Shifts
New Haven Residential Treatment Center
Saratoga Springs, Utah
Are you ready to finally feel both fulfilled and challenged as
you pursue your passion for helping people?
"To be part of a team that's clinically sound, family
systems-based, and approaches each girl and family with a strong,
compassionate heart, I feel empowered to sustainably help
facilitate lasting change." -Staff Clinician
We are New Haven Residential Treatment Center, driven by
COMMITMENT. ACCEPTANCE. SECURITY. and ATTUNEMENT. We work with
adolescent girls and their families through helping each family
member see and understand their role in the process. We provide an
environment that is safe, progressive, and nurturing to help
facilitate deep healing, exponential growth, and lasting
Open for over 24 years, we have a long track record of
- Research Driven Outcomes as an industry leader
- Clinical Sophistication and Excellence in Individual, Group,
and Family Therapy
- A variety of proven methodologies (i.e., Family Systems, EAGALA
informed Equine Therapy, Sand Tray Therapy, Recreational Therapy,
Trauma-Informed Yoga Therapy, Art Therapy, CBT, DBT, EMDR, NLP,
- Feedback informed treatment to support post-trauma family
- College preparatory excellence for our students
- Employee invested culture including trust, supervision,
trainings, professional growth
Currently, we are seeking a Utah-licensed MA or LPN to join our
relationship-based, trauma-informed, and family systems trained
team in Saratoga Springs, Utah.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to care for medical emergencies and for the general
medical needs of the students.
- Accurately sort and pass out medications.
- Respond to reports of pain or sickness as they arise and assess
- Accompany students to medical appointments; communicate
findings to the students' parents and to the Nursing Director.
- Check vital signs and weight of students as assigned.
- Nurses count and track narcotics every shift.
- Monitor students in regard to mood, behavior and affect, and
then chart the findings
- Correlate lab draws for the students.
- Communicate any pertinent medical information to the Treatment
Team and the Psychiatrist either verbally or in written form.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA standards
- Complete activities required to maintain a RN license in good
standing in the State of Utah
Qualifications and Skills
- Active licensure in Utah as a Licensed MA or LPN
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a collaborative
- Outstanding communication skills enabling you to accurately
communicate medical situations to students, parents, and
- Open to professional and clinical feedback
- Commitment to providing culturally competent services, with an
ongoing commitment to training and development.
- Knowledge of standard medical terminology and technique.
- Understanding of legal charting procedure and
- Knowledge of medications and medication administration.
- Skill in using nursing tools and equipment (e.g., needles,
thermometers, diagnostic tests, stethoscope, blood pressure cuffs,
- Ability to assess the physical condition of the students.
- Working knowledge of word processing software and ability to
navigate the local network as well as other software.
- Ability to check and record vital signs.
Pay and Benefits
- A Culture of Feedback, Inclusion, and Professional Growth
- Exposure to working with a Clinical Team comprised of Academic,
Psychiatric, Nursing, Residential, and Clinical Departments
- Complete and Comprehensive Administrative Support
Starting pay for:
If you feel this posting describes what you're looking for,
please fill out our 3-minute, mobile-friendly application to be
considered. Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing
New Haven is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: New Haven Residential Treatment Center, Lehi , Licensed Practical Nurse Operating Room, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!