Salt Lake City Internal Audit & Financial Advisory Senior Co
Company: Protiviti Singapore
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Salt Lake City Internal Audit & Financial Advisory Senior
Utah JR-225277 Lehi
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and
advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire
curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel
your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and
creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders
who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to bring your
whole self to work all of your motivations, passions, priorities
and commitments as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not
stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your
career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture
passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what
matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The Salt Lake City office is seeking an Internal Audit &
Financial Advisory Senior Consultant to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
The Senior Consultant coaches Interns, Consultants, and
facilitates the successful completion of project work plan. Serving
as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates
the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members
in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior
Consultant learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to
improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and
professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate,
gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the
Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making,
ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to
application of methodologies.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential
technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and
profitability of the clients overall business processes.
- You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing
and interpreting data and information.
- You create a positive work environment that fosters open
communication among all engagement team members.
- You effectively build relationships with your clients and
provide them with timely top quality service.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team
leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development
opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our
clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including
documentation of findings and recommendations.
- A solid foundation in internal audit processes and
- An understanding of core business processes such as Accounts
Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Revenue etc. with
knowledge of accounting operations and financial frameworks.
- Understanding of commonly used International Professional
Practices Framework, including COSO and PCAOB.
- Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal
audit deliverables, including process flows, work programs, audit
reports, and control summaries.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies
for achieving compliance.
- Knowledge of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIAs) code of
ethics and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across
- Mentoring and advising junior staff.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting,
Finance, or Business Related Field).
- 3+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance
services, or related field, either in professional services or
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with
specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis
on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CFE, or similar
Do You Love Exploring New Places?
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client
requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out
of state locations.
Keywords: Protiviti Singapore, Lehi , Salt Lake City Internal Audit & Financial Advisory Senior Co, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!