Sr. Data Integration Engineer
Company: Medifast, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Medifast, a dynamic and fast growing organization in Health
industry, is looking for exceptional people to power its next phase
of growth. The Senior Data Integration Engineer will be a
significant contributor in enabling core vision and helping the
organization to grow and meet their objectives.
Senior Data Integration Engineer will work closely with
architects, engineers, and integrators to assess different
integration requirements; to design, develop, support data
integration using various tools & platforms and serve business
intelligence layer of the organization. Additionally, you will play
key role as a trusted advisor, providing subject matter expertise,
guidance, and best practice recommendations.
As a senior member of a high-performance team, ensure data
integration services are highly reliable, analytics capabilities
are delivered at an optimum level and facilitate the organization
to identify insights from a large number of diverse datasets.
Analysis & Planning
- Analyze and study various data sources by interviewing
different users, defining & validating data objects and identifying
the relationship among them.
- Plan data integration process by developing common definitions
of sourced data, designing common keys in physical data structure,
establishing data integration specifications, examining data
Design & Documentation
- Improves data integration by designing and evaluating new data
interchange formats; improves physical design; rewrites data
policy, standards, and procedures
- Assess and support different middleware tools for data
integration, transformation, and routing.
- Design, specify, document and propose integration & data
solutions, considering current and future needs for enterprise data
sources, stores, security, infrastructure and performance.
- Familiar with some of these designing and documentation tools
like Lucid Chart, Visio, Power Point Presentation, Jira and
Support Integration Tools & Platforms
- Working with Data Scientists and developers, build
integrations, tools and scripts that take advantage of the Insights
to support organizational strategic, clinical, ad-hoc and
- Collaborate with agile team in the planning, design,
development, testing and deployment of new Integrations, BI
Reports, and enhancements to existing features.
- Self-driven and responsible for successful delivery of project
from initiation to execution.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and
updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting
schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring
efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones;
following proper escalation paths; and managing customer
relationships and all stakeholders
- 5+ years in a data engineering role with demonstrable
experience in data integration and data warehouse projects
- Robust 5+ experience building Integrations with some of the
leading ETL Tools & Platforms - SSIS, AWS Lambda, Informatica ETL,
Mulesoft Anypoint Platform, Attunity/Qlik Replicate etc.
- 2+ years of experience working on Amazon Cloud platform &
services - Amazon S3, Amazon RedShift, Amazon Redshift Spectrum,
AWS Glue, AWS DMS etc.
- Experienced to comprehend and transform different data formats
- CSV, XML, JSON, SOAP, JMS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering, or closely related field or equivalent related
professional experience and an Associate's Degree. Additional
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking
- Any past work experience in CPG industry would be
Keywords: Medifast, Inc, Lehi , Sr. Data Integration Engineer, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!