Company: Purple Innovation Llc
Posted on: January 9, 2021
PURPLEPurple is a digitally-native vertical brand with a mission
to help people feel and live better through innovative comfort
solutions. To us, comfort means more than great products, it means
empowering every employee to feel comfortable being themselves. We
believe your career at Purple will be a one-of-a-kind "Career in
Comfort" because our workforce is one-of-a-kind. We are committed
to a culture of collaboration where every voice is heard and
understood. As an innovation company at our core, we believe a
diversity workforce brings better insights, solutions and products
and serves as the backbone to bettering our company. Join with us
as we add to our team of exceptional individuals who will help us
take over the world - one mattress at a time.PURPLE is searching
for an experienced, Post Production/Visual Effects Supervisor to
join or Lehi, Utah team. As a Post Production/Visual Effects
Supervisor at PURPLE, you will own and oversee a workflow that
outputs a large quantity of Promotional, Social and Brand videos
produced for web, mobile and broadcast. You are a leader who is
organized, flexible, and has a great sense of process and
communication. You have experience in on-set VFX workflows, story,
and timelines. You understanding what it takes in both time and
talent to deliver top tier quality story telling and intimate
knowledge of Post Production workflows. You will manage a growing
team of editors, animators, and 3d specialist and keep track of
output and velocity to delivery high quality assets that are
branded and represent the overall vision and strategy of PURPLE.
You can easily navigate an existing process and personalities, but
are always on the lookout for creating efficiencies.
- Manage a team of editors, assistant editors and post production
- Directly oversee post production process and workflow
- Work with production, editorial, and client stakeholders to set
appropriate project timelines for video deliverables
- Source and hire freelancers as needed.
- Maintain daily edit schedules. Source and hire freelancers as
- Inform production needs for VFX tracking, compositing, lighting
for faster pipelines and process.
- Keep up on current technology trends and tools (hardware and
software) that best suits the production in the development of a
stronger creative technical environment
- Screening videos, noting feedback, and revising as needed
- Update and maintain tracking documents and work management
- Exporting videos and ingesting media
- QC everything being published to ensure that it meets all
creative, brand and legal requirements.
- Create schedules and work to ensure that the team meets all
- Oversee and manage the delivery and archive process.
- Love what you do, and share that positivity with the
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a post-production role and
2+ years of experience in a managerial role, managing several
editors, 3D and VFX artists simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge of digital media formats a must
- Intimate knowledge of VFX and animation software and
- Ability to manage multiple fast-paced projects
- Familiar with all aspects of the post-production process
including but not limited to, story editing, color, audio, motion
graphics, layout, delivery, and archiving and cataloging.
- Versed in tech and automation tools related to and available
for post-production workflowsLets be honest. What we want to see is
your skills. Send us your reel. Show us what you're proud of! Let
us know in what aspects you were involved in each project. Also
include where you've worked in the past.BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Generous PTO
- Market Money
- Earn a Mattress
- Purple Swag
- Amazing Purple ProductsWHY WORK AT PURPLE?
- Make your mark: We value innovative thinking. At Purple, you
will be empowered to bring your ideas to life as we work together
to improve people's lives through comfort.
- Gain unique experience: Be a part of one of the fastest growing
companies in Utah! The contributions you make will matter at Purple
as the company continues to grow with you.
- Awesome culture: Join the tight-knit team at Purple and you can
enjoy working alongside industry experts, making close friends, and
annual employee appreciation events.Purple provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Keywords: Purple Innovation Llc, Lehi , Post Supervisor, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!