Full Stack Software Engineer
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Our mission is to redefine the home experience with tech and
services to create a smarter, greener, safer home that saves our
customers money every month.
Vivint is seeking a skilled and experienced full stack engineer to
build and maintain Vivint's e-commerce solutions. E-Commerce is a
developing channel at Vivint and the engineer for this position
should enjoy solving complex problems and working on projects that
are continually evolving. This role will work closely with our
product management and UX design teams to define and build all
features for Vivint's e-commerce web applications.
What you will be working on:
We are searching for an individual who will join us to work on
building world class e-commerce experience. We're looking for
someone who has demonstrated the ability to learn, grow, and get
innovative stuff done. The work in this group is very exciting and
constantly provides new and interesting challenges.
Who you will work with:
A group of smart engineers, QA and other disciplines who are fun to
work with. Our team is in Vivint's Innovation Center in Lehi, Utah,
a facility that was expressly designed for engineers like you to
come and use your skills and enthusiasm to design and develop smart
and innovative technologies.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ Years' experience with .NET MVC with C#, HTML, CSS,
React, Angular or Vue
- 3+ Years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server or Azure SQL
with strong knowledge of the SQL language
- Some experience with the Azure cloud is a plus
- Some DevOps experience is a plus
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with
- Agile methodology experience
- Excellent communication skills
- .NET Core, Json, Git
- Match designs provided by the UX team.
- Are responsive to all screen sizes.
- Experience in any of the following is a bonus
- VueJs, Typescript, Less/SCSS, Jest, Webpack/Vite, Node/NPM,
Git, Acquia/Drupal, C#/.Net Core, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes,
- Web analytics, logging and monitoring
- A/B testing
- Web accessibility
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field is
Learn about the Vivint Culture and why it's a great place to grow
Here are some highlighted perks you should ask us about:
- Free daily lunch and drinks on site
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time away
- Employee/Friends/Family Discounts
- Onsite health clinic, gym, gaming tables
- Medical/dental/vision/life coverage & 24/7 Medical Hotline
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Employee Resource Groups
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Vivint enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the
responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe
working environment. Each new employee is responsible for
completing all training requirements. Additionally, the employee
must accept they have responsibility for maintaining the safety of
themselves, their co-workers, and the public. Employee must adhere
to all written and verbal instructions, promptly report and correct
all hazards or unsafe conditions, question non-standard operations
or unmitigated hazards, and provide feedback to management on all
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday
by searching "Find Jobs".
Keywords: Vivint, Lehi , Full Stack Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!