Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are working with a company in Lehi that is creating a world
in which people have exclusive control over their personal data.
They're changing the privacy and cybersafety paradigm-and resolving
the greatest challenges consumers and enterprises face. Through
their products, they empower everyday users to decide when, where
and with whom they share their personal information, and they help
enterprises rapidly develop and deploy branded privacy and
cybersafety solutions for their customers.
We are looking for experienced developers to join our team,
responsible for architecting and developing our next generation of
mobile apps for the global consumer market. You will be joining a
high powered experienced team, following agile development
principles, and who value well-designed software, creative thinking
and thrive on solving the unsolvable. You will be working on
technology spanning mobile communications (voice, messaging, email,
safe browsing, password manager), and fintech/payments all
underpinned by strong security and privacy principles.
We focus on building high quality apps. All code changes are peer
reviewed. We value meaningful unit, integration and UI tests with
high code coverage. We conduct test jams regularly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a well established
global start-up, working with some of the global leaders in the
security and privacy space located in our local Gold Coast
development lab and US headquarters.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 4 years of extensive experience in iOS development for
- Experience managing app and software dependencies (Cocoa Pods,
Bundler, Yarn, Npm, etc...)
- Thorough knowledge of Swift, including advanced topics such as
generics, protocols and custom operators
- History of shipping successful consumer-focused apps
- Experience implementing and maintaining unit tests
- Ability to develop maintainable, well-designed software under
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for solving hard problems
- Comfortable working closely with developers, designers and
- Interest in privacy and the protection of personal
- Experience working with a non-iOS programming languages and
- Experience developing with security APIs and technologies
- Experience working at a startup
*We do offer flexible work-from-home options, but this position
does require you to reside near our office in Lehi, UT or
relocation in order to collaborate in person regularly with the
team* We offer health, dental, vision & life insurance plans,
unlimited PTO, remote work, equity, catered lunches, and an
exciting and innovative atmosphere. If you're interested in
changing the world, we'd love to talk to you.
Keywords: DASH2, Lehi , iOS Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!