Field Service Engineer
Company: Nova Ltd.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our Global Business Group at Nova is looking for a Field Service
Engineer who is a self-starter, has a positive attitude, is a team
player, and can support our systems at the customer site in a
professional manner. The FSE will perform engineering and technical
activities, while utilizing company's R&D teams to direct
technology development of new products.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world's most
technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math,
algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits
of possible in semiconductors' manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-
aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting
challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract
unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial
decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what
people can achieve through technology. We simply do things
differently. What about you?You'll be joining the Global Business
Group:GBG is a collaborative and familial environment. We thrive on
our teamwork and pride ourselves in our winning attitude. Why Nova:
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing
companies in the world in 2019 and 2020.
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our
18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology
- Verified Great Place to Work 2022Responsibilities:
- Implement the Customer Support Policy for the Nova End User.
Supervise, maintain and support Nova systems in the field
- Support Nova and End Users service as defined under Nova's
warranty and service support agreements
- Maintain proper reporting methods for all activities of
customer support as defined by the US Customer Support Manager
- Maintain Nova's parts inventory under the position's control.
Maintain proper level of stock in accordance with Nova's spare
parts stock policy, as set from time to time
- Assist in new equipment installations, "add-ons," and
- Provide feedback to the US headquarters based on experience
gained with customers
- Employ FSRs for all service activities
- Produce a weekly report on assigned customers/systems covering:
System's status, pare to chart, forwarding of all FSRs, customer's
relevant information, sales support issues, and inventory
consumption and levels (monthly)
- Provide customer training and retraining. Ensure an adequate
level of know how among customers' 'users'.
- Manage Nova's parts inventory at the locations assigned to this
- Assist in setting Nova's spare parts stock policy and maintain
proper levels of stock in accordance with that policy.
- Repair parts and components according to general service
- Verify that spare systems are stored properly by customers and
are available without delay when needed.
- Provide sales support and sales related information.
- Collaborate with sales and customer on-site evaluations.What
will make you succeed in the role?
- Working knowledge of integration with different equipment
platforms, communication protocols such as SECS/ HSMS
- Understanding of semiconductor practices, safety, ergonomics,
and yield requirements.Requirements:
- Minimum BS in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience working with multi-discipline semiconductor
manufacturing equipment, metrology
- Specific understanding of semiconductor vacuum tools
- Knowledge in optics, GUI SW design, and mechanical
- Ability to travel US and Internationally
- XPS or SIMS knowledge is a plus
- Ability to travel US and Internationally
- Traveling to other customer sites is expected up to 60%.We're
committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of
belonging.We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with
diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.Our
organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting
environment.We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen,
heard, valued, and respected.At Nova, we believe in diversity.We
are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all
individuals.Qualified applicants will be considered for open
positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age,
marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.We
are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through
inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee
resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.Nova welcomes
all dimensions of diversity!If you need assistance due to a
disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com
Keywords: Nova Ltd., Lehi , Field Service Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!