Technical Product Support Manager
Company: Spark Resource Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Technical Product Support Manager Looking for experience in
mentoring, training, and hands on running a product support team,
for an amazing Tech Startup ( BlockChain/Web3) in Lehi,UT
- will help triage the incoming tickets, figure out which group
needs to address the issue, communicate known issues back to
customer service representatives, document new fixes in a knowledge
base, and conduct training sessions for cross-brand customer
- will need to understand the flow and construction of Jira
automations, understand jira reporting, and be able to guide a
small team of Jira developers to create effective solutions that
enable cross-brand and cross-jira processes.
- will interface with representatives from development, project
management, product management, customer service, and brand
leadership across multiple brands.Requirements
- The individual needs to have excellent written and verbal
- need to be able to learn and effectively communicate about
technical features in software, and be able to help teach current
processes while helping to evolve the processes.
- Ok under pressure and dealing with stressful customer and
support situations as needed.
- Experience as a team lead or front-line manager over product or
technical support teams required. 2-3+ years of experience working
with Jira and has hands-on knowledge about flow and reporting
design.Benefits Include:--- Competitive salary, based on experience
and expertise, ranging from $115-130K --- Paid vacation time and
holidays--- Health Insurance, and other benefits
Keywords: Spark Resource Group, Lehi , Technical Product Support Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!