Full Stack Software Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are seeking a talented Software Developer who will perform
several important functions. This role will be tasked with
informing how technology can help solve business problems, help
design and architect full stack applications, and troubleshoot with
their team members. At Hoverstate, we look for team members who
lead by example, are willing to dig into the details, and be a
supportive resource for all team members.
As software consultants, we work with a wide range of technologies,
dependent on client needs and goals. You should feel comfortable
and confident utilizing a variety of different languages, tools,
and platforms, as well as possess the ability to quickly come up to
speed when given a task with unfamiliar tech stack requirements.
The role also requires a solid understanding of software
development and computer science core concepts, with the ability to
lead and mentor junior engineers in these principles.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Advise on how technology can be used to solve business
- Craft technical requirements that meet functional and
non-functional business requirements.
- Work with Account Directors and Clients to facilitate timing
and delivery requirements.
- Support, mentor, troubleshoot, and unblock their team as they
implement software applications.
- Be a role model, sharing best-practices for software
development, including due diligence, testing the features you
implement, robust and secure code, etc.
- Pair program and lead group code reviews to help the wider team
learn and grow.
- Aid with cloud infrastructure setup, maintenance, and
- Provide constructive feedback for more junior developers over
the course of the year
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or
- 2-4 years' experience as a full stack developer, including C#,
Java, and/or comparable OOP languages.
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of object-oriented design
and programming concepts
- 2+ years experience with database design and development - SQL,
- Experience with Cloud Hosting (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Solution oriented - needs to be a team player and work in a
high pace environment with lots of ambiguity and short turn-around
- Experience working in an Agile software development
- Excellent verbal, written and graphical communication
- Passionate about delivering high-value solutions
- Collaborative, with a history of success in a dynamic,
- Terraform (or relevant Infrastructure as Code experience)
- IOS and/or Android development experience
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Hoverstate, Lehi , Full Stack Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!