Technology Project Manager - Remote Eligible
Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Typical Day in the LifeA typical day as a Technology Project
Manager may include the following:
- You are responsible for managing our technology projects for
our clients involving our NetSuite, Salesforce, Data Analytics,
Boomi/Integrations, Cybersecurity and Advisory services.
- Create and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure
clients are receiving services that meet their business needs. Act
as the liaison between client, internal resources, and third-party
consultants by serving as the primary customer contact during the
life cycle of the project.
- Work collaboratively with our consultants, technical teams and
functional analysts to ensure our client's technology projects are
delivered within project scope, on time, on budget and with
- You have strong experience managing projects that utilize
waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Create and maintain project plans, work breakdown structures,
schedule, and resource allocation for analysis and design,
configuration, system integrations, data migration, cybersecurity,
and consulting projects.
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding the project
progress, technology, functionality, and business process to ensure
satisfaction targets are achieved.
- Develop and manage accurate work estimates, project budgets and
- Manage enterprise projects, complex projects, and savvy
- Exercise required controls and propose improvements as
required, including quality plans, issues and action logs, risk
management plans and change control plans for all aspects of the
- Ensuring accurate client billings, time and billing
reconciliations, and on-time payments are received for work
performed on projects.
- Utilize project and program management methodologies and tools
to support project execution with the flexibility to adjust for
client specific needs and expectations.
- Ensure business and assignment risks are identified, monitored
and managed to achieve minimal disruption to the project delivery
- Support various clients concurrently with aggressive timelines
to achieve objectives including client satisfaction and
- Train lower-level staff on the various aspects of
project/program management and delegate work based on availability
- Up to 25% travel may be required.Who You Are
- You have experience managing and/or implementing ERP, CRM, or
Data Analytics projects for small and mid-size clients and
- You have 7+ years of project management experience in a
professional services / solution implementation organization.
- You have strong business acumen and organization leadership
skills; assertive and diplomatic; self-directing; able to manage up
and down the organization with influence; willing to hold others
- You have advanced knowledge of project management standards and
- You are able to work simultaneously on multiple projects and
meet deadlines by setting priorities.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate complex issues
to clients, executive leadership and all employee levels to include
both verbal and written communications.
- You possess strong consulting skills and the ability to quickly
assess situations, identify gaps and present possible
- You thrive on establishing and maintaining effective working
relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems
or a related field.Must be authorized to work in the United States
permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in
the future.What to Expect NextWe'll be in touch! If you look like
the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be
reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more
about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we
encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
LinkedIn or our About Us page.#LI-BC1 #LI-RemoteRequirements:Who We
AreEide Bailly provides clients across the nation with core tax and
audit services, in addition to our expanded specialty services
offerings, including technology consulting. At Eide Bailly
Technology Consulting (EBTC), we trust there is a better way - a
better way to do business and a better way to realize the
extraordinary potential in the marketplace today. We bring our
knowledge, passion and experience to transform the way
organizations are doing business, through collaboration with our
clients and the leveraging of technology, to drive business
forward. Our strategic technology services and solutions, from
enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship
management (CRM) to platform support, turn business challenges into
opportunities for growth.Why You Will Love Working HereAt EBTC our
business is about making our clients' businesses better. Our
driving force motivating each and every engagement is to understand
our clients' needs and to discover the best-fit solutions that will
yield valuable results for their business. What makes us different
- and why our clients choose to work with us - is our proactive,
consultative approach to technology and our incredible team.By far,
our people make our business, and our culture cultivates and
attracts the industry's leading talent.We promote a happy workplace
by making work-life balance a daily practice and actively engaging
in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased
in our Firm's charitable donation match and focus on encouraging
staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. These are
just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for
today's top talent.
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Lehi , Technology Project Manager - Remote Eligible, IT / Software / Systems , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!