Sr Java Software Engineer
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal
Workday Account LendingClub---Corporation (NYSE: LC) is the parent
company of---LendingClub---Bank, National Association, Member FDIC,
and the only---full-spectrum---fintech marketplace bank. Members
can gain access to a broad range of financial products and services
through a technology-driven platform, designed to help them pay
less when borrowing and earn more when saving. Since 2007, more
than 3 million members have joined the Club to help reach their
financial goals.--We're leading the governance of a new industry by
developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and
better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better
financial future and our team is committed to making that a
reality. Come join us!
-- About the Role Here at Lending Club as a Sr Software Engineer,
you'll work on the platform that is transforming the banking
industry. We're looking for talented Software Engineers passionate
about building new applications from the ground up and who will
join a growing team in developing the products that allow our
borrowers and investors to achieve their financial goals. The
technology teams move fast, celebrate great ideas, inspire testing
and learning, and stretch for new solutions. What You'll Do
- Implement and document new software components.
- Understand how code fits into broader technical and/or business
- Actively participate in code and technical design reviews.
- Work with Product Management to understand requirements and
contribute to release planning.
- Research new technologies and prototype new ideas.
- Ensure high testability and quality of delivered software.
- Work with QA and Operations teams to troubleshoot and fix
defects in software.--
- Participate in building Scrum process and agile culture within
- Help mentor team of junior software engineers. About You
- Are you a tried, enterprise Software/Java Engineer, having
worked in a dynamic, agile environment with minimal
- Do you have experience working with agile methodology,
test-driven development, source control management, and automated
- Are you credible, offering 5+ years of meaningful
- Currently you are working with Java and Web services.--
- UNIX/Linux is in your wheelhouse and you are currently
utilizing your scripting skills (shell, Perl, Python, etc.)--
- You have strong database skills (SQL, MySQL, ORACLE)--
- Solving problems is your passion.--
- You possess superb communication skills.--
- Self-motivated teammate who excels in a reciprocal environment.
(This is the place to take initiative and ask intelligent
- Bachelor's or--Master's--degree in Computer Science, or a
related field of study. Bonus Points:
- You have the ability to scale applications .
- Working knowledge of AWS .
- You have a passion to deliver on-time, quality work .
- You accumulated your development experience in a true agile
- You are passionate about our mission to transform the banking
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to
diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health
decisions, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, disability status, political views or activity, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that a
variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger
as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.--
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application
process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, please contact us at
email@example.com.-- Posted 13 Days Ago Full
time R0004465 About Us At LendingClub, we're helping millions of
Americans take control of their financial lives. We help people
with respect and fairness, and that ideal shapes how we work, how
we treat each other, and how we invest in our employees and our
community. Join us in using data, bold thinking, and a commitment
to innovation to help put millions of Americans on a path to
Keywords: LendingClub, Lehi , Sr Java Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!