VP, Marketing Technology and Operations
Posted on: November 12, 2020
Title: VP, Marketing Technology and Operations
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Remote, US
Workfront is the work management application platform for the
enterprise, helping people do their best work so companies can
thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people,
effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing
applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze
critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps
everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their
As the VP of Marketing Technology and Operations at Workfront, you
will report directly to the CMO and be responsible for the business
process, technology and analytics of the global marketing
organization at Workfront.
You will lead our marketing technology and data strategy, drive
reporting and analytics, with a critical focus on our demand funnel
and pipeline analysis. You will play a significant role in the
development of our annual marketing plans and budget, as well as
drive process improvements and transformation across the
You will work closely with the Marketing Leadership, Sales
Operations, CX Operations and Finance teams to support global
Marketing as well as the cross-functional Global Revenue Team. You
will partner closely with the Lead Development team (DSR) and Field
Sales team to provide insights and recommendations to improve
pipeline velocity and conversion rates based on data and
You will oversee a global team of marketing operations, data &
research analysts. You will also work directly with external
vendors, agencies and consultants to design, develop and maintain a
world-class marketing engine, infrastructure and process.
The Marketing team actively engages and acts as a single source of
truth for our customers. The single most important thing Marketing
can do is to win, retain, and grow customers in our target
What You Will Do:
* Drive the modernization and transformation of our marketing
technology stack to support our go forward GTM plans, including
design and development and a rolling 12-month plan.
* Lead and manage a team of of 10 - 12 operations and data/research
* Design and develop reporting metrics and analysis to measure the
impact of our Marketing investment and improve pipeline
* Provide insights and recommendations to the cross functional
Global Revenue team based on data.
* Serve as a key member of the Workfront Revenue team, working
closely with Sales Operations and Finance.
* Serve as a key member of the Marketing Leadership Team (MLT).
* Drive measurement and continuous improvement for our
Lead-to-Revenue process across Marketing and Sales.
* Drive the annual planning process for the global marketing team,
working with Finance, CMO as well as Marketing budget owners.
Desired Competencies and Experience
* Bachelor s degree in marketing, business or related discipline
required; MBA preferred
* Minimum 15+ years experience in B2B marketing operations, with a
depth of experience in enterprise SaaS. Recent experience in
transformation projects, a plus.
* Demonstrated experience in managing a complex marketing
technology stack. Deep understanding of Salesforce and Marketo, a
* Strong understanding of enterprise software buying process, lead
management process, as well as demand funnel and pipeline dynamics.
Experience with a Target Account-based strategy, a plus.
* Demonstrated experience in development of key metrics to measure
success, as well as marketing process improvements.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced and
* Strong ability to build relationships with internal leadership at
all levels, along with effective interpersonal, presentation and
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Confident, positive and energetic operations professional with
the ability to manage a globally distributed team.
To us, the Workfront values are more than just words on a wall;
they best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
* Do great work; Commit to excellence. Think big. Boldly
* Obsess over customers; Act with urgency, because sometimes later
* Win together; Without customers, we don t exist.
* Finish strong; Individuals win occasionally, but teams win
On top of a competitive salary with great reward, we also throw in
unlimited paid time off and the opportunity to work in a exible and
inclusive work environment. With a leadership team that listens and
has your personal development and success at the forefront, we will
be supporting and inspiring you to be the best!
At Workfront, we pride ourselves by putting our employees at the
forefront of our ethos, alongside a product we believe to be the
best on the market. We fully support and develop our employees in
both work and personal life.U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment
Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Workfront are considered without
regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, and you are being
given the opportunity to provide the following information in order
to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other
Keywords: Workfront, Lehi , VP, Marketing Technology and Operations, IT / Software / Systems , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!