Posted on: June 25, 2022
Purple is a digitally-native vertical brand with a mission to
help people feel and live better through innovative comfort
solutions. To us, comfort means more than great products, it means
empowering every employee to feel comfortable being themselves. We
believe your career at Purple will be a one-of-a-kind "Career in
Comfort" because our workforce is one-of-a-kind. We are committed
to a culture of collaboration where every voice is heard and
understood. As an innovation company at our core, we believe a
diversity workforce brings better insights, solutions and products
and serves as the backbone to bettering our company. Join with us
as we add to our team of exceptional individuals who will help us
take over the world - one mattress at a time.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing payroll,
maintaining employee personnel records, and conducting payroll
reporting and auditing duties. A successful candidate will have
strong attention to detail and experience solving complex payroll
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Reviews, prepares, and processes payroll. Utilizes HRIS to
produce accurate and timely payroll.
* Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and
* Verifies hours worked, paid time off, deductions, and pay
* Enters, maintains, and/or processes information in the HRIS;
information may include employees' hourly rates, salaries,
commissions, bonuses or other compensation, holidays, deductions
and withholdings, address changes, and other information.
* Processes and issues employee paychecks and statement of earnings
* Provides information to employees and managers on payroll matters
and tax issues.
* Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year end reports.
* Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to
* Ensures all taxes are reconciled, processed, and paid in a timely
* Conducts all Quarterly and Year End payroll tasks.
* Serves as team lead for the payroll function and provides
guidance with complex payroll tasks.
* Keeps informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply
to the payroll process.
* Performs other duties assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma
* 3-5 years payroll experience including preparation
* Strong Excel skills
PREFERRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Excellent organizational and attention to details
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
BENEFITS AND PERKS
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401(k) Match
* Generous PTO
* Market Money
* Earn a Mattress
* Purple Swag
* Amazing Purple Products
WHY WORK AT PURPLE?
* Make your mark: We value innovative thinking. At Purple, you will
be empowered to bring your ideas to life as we work together to
improve people's lives through comfort.
* Gain unique experience: Be a part of one of the fastest growing
companies in Utah! The contributions you make will matter at Purple
as the company continues to grow with you.
* Awesome culture: Join the tight-knit team at Purple and you can
enjoy working alongside industry experts, making close friends, and
annual employee appreciation events.
Purple provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Keywords: Purple, Lehi , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!