Posted on: June 23, 2022
Reports ToPayroll Manager
About UsFounded in December 2020, and based in Lehi, Utah, Lumio is
an instant Top-Five U.S. residential solar provider comprising four
leading regional solar companies and several software platforms.
Built upon principles of ethical leadership and customer-first
innovation, Lumios collective strength lies in experience design,
supply chain, unified sales strategies, fulfillment and
best-in-class operations. Lumio is the easiest way for people to
learn about renewable home energy, select the right financing
options and improve their home and pocketbook with smarter, cleaner
and cheaper solar power. Lumio is Home Experience, Elevated.
About the RoleLumio is seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to
work on a team that is responsible for running bi-weekly payrolls
in the US. The candidate will perform duties that require an
understanding of company policies, systems, and procedures with a
strong level of customer service. This position will also be
responsible for performing month-end tasks related to Payroll
including performing journal entries and GL account reconciliations
- Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis through Workday for all US
hourly and salaried employees.
- Process and peer audit employee payroll data, payments, and
- Calculate and process time cards and corrections.
- Systematically record maintenance including new hire setup, tax
form processing, timekeeping input, benefits setup, terminations,
garnishments, and other functions as needed.
- Ability to read and decipher payroll reporting from payroll
- Prepare and process journal entries to record payroll
- Reconcile all GL accounts related to US Payroll as
- Provide detail for auditors or management as requested to
ensure compliance with company policies.
- Cross training and back-up responsibilities of other payroll
resources as assigned
- Always follow the company policies and procedures.
- Communicate in an effective and professional manner.
- All other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or CPP (Certified Payroll Professions)
preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-5 years experience in payroll processing, garnishments, and
payroll taxes minimum.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in an integrated
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to 10-key by touch
- Experience with year-end payroll reporting/processing including
delivery of W-2s to employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent math and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deliver results under challenging deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Well organized, detail oriented and nimble
- Experience working within Workday, ADP, and/or Paychex payroll
- Experience with processing pay for non-statutory employees
- Solid understanding of workers compensation.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent business partnering.
What We Offer
- Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision options
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Ancillary Benefits
- Eleven (11) observed holidays
- Learning and Development
- Snacks and recreational activities within the office
Legal DisclaimerLumio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that
values workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against based on disability. For more
information, please visit www.eeoc.gov
Keywords: Lumio, Lehi , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!