Company: COVINGTON SENIOR LIVING - LEHI
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Covington Senior Living of Lehi is seeking a housekeeping
manager to oversee the housekeeping operations of our assisted
living community of 110 rooms. The manager will be responsible for
making assignments to other housekeepers, scheduling appointments,
training housekeepers on proper techniques and the uses of
materials, and ordering supplies. This position requires good
communication with residents, coworkers, and other managers.
General housekeeping duties are also required, as listed
below.Benefits include medical, dental, and an option for
supplemental insurance; paid time off; 401K. -General housekeeper
position-related duties include, but are not limited to:
- Clean residents' rooms and bathrooms daily. Bathroom cleaning
includes, but is not limited to scrubbing toilets, wiping mirrors,
shining faucets, wiping and disinfecting bathroom counter tops, and
- Clean towels and clean linens are to be provided. Supplies such
as Kleenex, hand soap, and toothpaste should be replenished. Take
all dishes back to the kitchen and empty hamper to laundry.
- Assist residents in housekeeping, including inspection and/or
making of residents' beds, ensuring bedding is clean. Sheet
changing once a week and deep clean once a month. Deep cleaning
includes but is not limited to, moving furniture to clean
underneath, wiping down all doors, and vacuuming all of the floor,
polishing all wood, wiping corners, walls, and base boards,
changing all of the bedding, dusting light fixtures and pictures,
cleaning windows and dusting blinds, straightening up the room, and
scrubbing the shower.
- Sweep up building entrances, including removing all garbage and
- Ensure an odor-free facility.
- Wash wheelchairs and other assistive devices on a scheduled
- Wash and dry residents' soiled laundry, utilizing both
household and industrial equipment.
- Fold and stack linen and hang clothing.
- Pick up soiled linen and deliver clean linen to resident and
- Clean all main bathrooms daily.
- Vacuum halls, dining room, and living areas. Move all furniture
in main living areas once a week to vacuum under.
- Empty all trash, including kitchen area. Bag all trash and
transport to outside trash area.
- Do weekly assignments as assigned on job chart.
- Refill and empty cleaning bottles.
- Mark on chat any supplies that need to be restocked.
Keywords: COVINGTON SENIOR LIVING - LEHI, Lehi , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!