Retail Visual Merchandising Manager
Posted on: October 14, 2020
Retail Visual Merchandising Manager
Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location HQ- Lehi - Lehi,
UTPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level High School DiplomaTravel
Percentage 50% +Job Shift DayJob Category RetailCompany Overview
Purple exists to meaningfully improve lives through true innovation
that evolves comfort from end to end. Our colorful company culture,
award-winning marketing, unique (and extremely comfortable)
technology, and incredible team make for a workplace you'll be
proud to be a part of. Purple is recognized as one of the fastest
growing and most disruptive companies in the comfort industry.
We're looking for amazing, motivated people who will help us
improve lives and invent a better way for Purple. Come along for
The Owned Retail Visual Merchandising Manager opportunity provides
an individual that has a background in Visual Merchandising and or
other related visual fields to work in a fast-paced retail
environment. The Owned Retail Visual Merchandising role is
responsible for collaborating and working with the Director of
Visual Merchandising on future showroom planning, showroom openings
as well as guiding current showrooms on the day to day execution of
basic visual merchandising and interior execution. This person will
have the opportunity to collaborate and work on concepts and ideas
that are developing as the Purple brand and the retail environment
grow. Beyond the creative skill set expected in a Visual
Merchandising assignment this individual must be able to organize
tasks and manage them to completion demonstrating the ability to be
a self-starter that is highly motivated and efficient. Due to the
nature of the growing business this role may need to work on
projects that fall outside of the parameter of the owned retail
environment on an as needed basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the day to day store experience in collaboration with
the VM Director through working with the Store Managers (both in
person and remotely)
- Drive visual excellence in the showroom environment through
developing a kit of tools and planograms that teach, lead and
direct outcomes that reflect the purple brand.
- Demonstrate a passion for design, retail and the customer
- Possess an eye for detail and the ability to set
- Able to manage workload, have the ability to see what needs to
be accomplished, create plans to efficiently meet immediate and
- Learn and bring to life skills with regard to floor planning
and strategy for current and new showrooms in harmony with the
Retail team, VM Operations and the VM Director.
- Partner with VM Operations to ensure fluid communication and
- Support any marketing efforts through design and ideation and
sourcing as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to take direction, feedback and desire
- Demonstrate flexibility in an ever changing, and fast paced
- Able to work Monday through Friday with flexibility to work
other hours based on business needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Associates or Bachelor degree; Visual Merchandising and or
Interior Design, preferred (related experience also considered)
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work independently
as well as in groups
- Creative thinker that is able to collaborate on developing new
plans, processes and solutions.
- Passionate about the visual space and bringing the store
environment to life in a way that translates into sales.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Good understanding of brand building and integrated marketing
- Able to generate new ideas and creative solutions with a
- Demonstrate skills in MS Office, Adobe creative suite and CAD
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Generous PTO
- Market Money
- Earn a Mattress
- Purple Swag
- Amazing Purple Products
WHY WORK AT PURPLE?
- Make your mark: We value innovative thinking. At Purple, you
will be empowered to bring your ideas to life as we work together
to improve people's lives through comfort.
- Gain unique experience: Be a part of one of the fastest growing
companies in Utah! The contributions you make will matter at Purple
as the company continues to grow with you.
- Awesome culture: Join the tight-knit team at Purple and you can
enjoy working alongside industry experts, making close friends, and
annual employee appreciation events.
Purple provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
Keywords: Purple, Lehi , Retail Visual Merchandising Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!