Reliable CNA Caregivers
Company: COVINGTON SENIOR LIVING - LEHI
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are looking for caregivers who have their -CNA certification
and can be promoted to Medical Technician in a short period of
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADL's) ADL's
include, but are not limited to, grooming, care and selection of
clothing, cleanliness of clothing, shaving, bathing, oral hygiene,
shampooing and curling hair, eating and sleeping, planning daily
activities, and spending quality time with individual
- Assist residents that may be incontinent of bowel and/or
bladder, including making sure residents are clean and dressed in
- Assist residents to other daily meals, activities, and in
preparing for family outings or appointments.
- Supervise residents in medication self-administration according
to the Medication policy. Coordinate with the nurse on side effects
- Assist with maintenance of resident's records to include
charting medications, recording daily intake, etc.
- Record vital signs, weights and measurements, and other
information as assigned.
- Facilitate staff, resident, and family communication to resolve
conflict and create a positive home environment.
- Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate
assistive devises and body mechanics.
- Participate in resident care planning by identifying the needs
of residents in accordance with the medical assessment, working
with other professionals as necessary.
Keywords: COVINGTON SENIOR LIVING - LEHI, Lehi , Reliable CNA Caregivers, Healthcare , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!