Receptionist - Cope Family Medicine Bountiful - Full Time
Company: Ogden Clinic
Posted on: November 26, 2022
-Under the direct supervision of the Practice Administrator, the
Patient Experience Specialist (Receptionist) is responsible for
greeting patients, entering and verifying patient demographics and
insurance information, collecting co-payments and balances due, and
providing excellent customer service to patients and team members.
This position must demonstrate professionalism through adherence to
Ogden Clinic's mission, vision, and values. -
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. -Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday
- Competitive pay starting at $14.00 + hourly with the potential
of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a
5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Lehi , Receptionist - Cope Family Medicine Bountiful - Full Time, Healthcare , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!