Sr. Director, Engineering
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Sr. Director, Engineering page is loaded Sr. Director,
Engineering Apply locations Lehi, UT time type Full time posted on
Posted 8 Days Ago job requisition id JR100867 Why Work at
- Reputation reached over $100m in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR)
in 2022 and continues to grow worldwide.
- We've raised over $200 million in funding from A-list venture
capital firms such as Bessemer Venture Partner and Kleiner Perkins,
including $150 million in equity financing from Marlin Equity
Partners in January 2022. -
- Reputation is trusted by more than 250 partners, including
Google, Facebook, Salesforce, J.D. Power, Amazon and Web.com.
- Our industry leading platform has been recognized by Forrester
and Gartner as a vendor of choice in Voice of the Customer,
Customer Feedback Management, and Social Suites research
- The platform is used by 10+ major automotive OEMs and 16,000
auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100
leading property management firms.
- Our executive management team is committed to building a
performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers
- Who thrives at Reputation? Managers who embody a player-coach
mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional
collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over
quick wins and luck.
- Our Mission: We exist to forge relationships between companies
and communities. Job Summary:Reputation is seeking a Senior
Director of Engineering to build out a development team and drive
the next generation of our product offering. You should have a
passion for mentoring and building an engineering team as well as
building scalable enterprise caliber web-based systems while still
maintaining the flexibility of delivering an innovative and
evolving consumer experience. The Senior Director of Engineering
will report directly to the Chief Technology
- Own and drive the technology stack and architecture.
- Build, recruit, mentor and motivate the engineering team.
- Drive a reliable and rapid release cycle for our products end
- Implement Agile processes and practices as established in the
- Work closely with the executive, product, marketing, and
- Oversee and manage a large team responsible for developing,
testing, and deploying customer-facing products.
- Promote and train engineers in engineering best practices
- Provide architectural and technical guidance for team
- Participate in the global management of the entire engineering
- Experience developing and launching enterprise-grade, highly
scalable, stable systems.
- Strong preference for background in both consumer and
enterprise technologies and product lines.
- Strong foundation in software architecture and design
- Ability to rapidly iterate web-based, data-driven,
- Strong background with Java-based server development.
- Comfortable with web technologies such as Node.js.
- Knowledgeable of SQL-based and NoSQL based DBs and Linux
- Ability to create a culture and environment that takes
advantage of software engineering best practices.
- Experience with Big Data technologies (such as Hadoop) and
cloud-based infrastructure (such as AWS) a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Preference (not required) for interest in and "taste" for
business discussions.Education and Experience:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical
- 10+ years of experience leading a team of 10-20 engineers
- 5+ years of experience with Java Technology for Web Application
highly desiredWhen you join Reputation, you can expect:
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Career growth with paid training tuition opportunities.
- Active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to engage with. -
- An equitable work environment. - Our employees say it best:
According to Glassdoor, 94% of our employees approve of our CEO,
Joe Fuca . - Our employees highlight our:
- Ample Opportunities- "There are many opportunities to learn and
grow. Many open roles are replaced with internal promotions."
- Positive Culture- "Great opportunity and exceptional culture."
"You will never have a better culture anywhere else. Period."
- Training and Tools- "All managers truly want you to succeed,
and you are given great tools and training to be successful in your
- Balance- "Great work life balance and awesome team
environment!" Diversity Programs & Initiatives: Our Reputation
Nation spans around the world. This global perspective allows us to
intentionally unlock the magic that comes from diversity of
experience to contribute to our success. At Reputation, we believe
- Diversity: Embracing a culture that values uniqueness.
- Inclusion: Inviting diverse groups to take part in company
- Belonging: Helping each individual feel accepted for who they
are. "At Reputation, we see diversity and inclusion as the
foundation for an equitable workplace. Our goal is to empower all
of our employees, regardless of their background, to make an impact
in their work each and every day." - Joe Fuca, CEO, Reputation -
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Flexible PTO
- Paid company holidays -
- 4 company provided, "Recharge Days", which are wellness days
off for the entire company
- Several active Employee Resource Groups (ERG's) to help foster
inclusion and community -
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide variety of unique perks and apps: - Ginger,
Calm, Headspace, Carrot Fertility, Aaptiv , Omada , One Medical ,
- Fetch Pet Insurance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid maternity leave -
- Employer paid short term and long term disability and life
insurance We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.To learn more about
how we handle the personal data of applicants, visit our -Candidate
Privacy Notice .Applicants only - No 3rd party agency candidates.
About Us About Reputation: Reputation -is the undisputed leader in
reputation experience management and consistently delivers
innovative, customer-driven solutions to household brands such as
Nissan, Public Storage, US Bank, GM, Ford, and Kaiser Permanente.
Our SaaS-based platform and patented Reputation Score helps
marketers, operations and customer experience professionals improve
their reputation by managing tens of millions of reviews and
interactions across hundreds of thousands of customer
touchpoints.We now live in a feedback economy, where the customer's
voice is paramount, and every online review could make or break a
business. Reputation is hyper-focused on unlocking the power of
customer feedback to improve business reputation and drive growth.
We innovate with a purpose and are obsessed with big data - it's at
the core of everything we do.Our focus on people extends beyond our
customers to our employees, who are our most valuable asset. We are
a gritty and passionate bunch - best defined by the belief that
diversity is a business essential, promises matter, and
philanthropy is the foundation for a built to last organization. We
cultivate a culture where being a straight shooter is celebrated,
and personal hustle is vital to our collective success. There is no
prize for second place!Speaking of employee hustle - the company
was recently named to the -2020 Inc. 5000 list, Inc. magazine's
annual ranking of America's fastest-growing private companies, for
the second year in a row. We were also ranked No. 1 in Enterprise
Online Reputation Management in G2's Summer 2020 report.Reputation
has over 250 integration partners and has forged strategic
alliances with marquee-name brands, including -Google, Facebook,
-JD Power, Amazon.com, and Web.com. Altogether, these partnerships
amplify Reputation's credibility in the industry and provide new
opportunities for innovation."It takes 20 years to build a
reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that,
you'll do things differently." Warren BuffettJoin our growing
Keywords: Reputation, Lehi , Sr. Director, Engineering, Executive , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...