Sales Manager, Utah
Company: DO NOT USE - TRANSFR Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
At TRANSFR, we're on a mission to make learning more intuitive
by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career
success. We believe the future starts with innovative workplace
training and hands-on skills development. We're building bridges
between schools, workplaces, and governments to make jobs more
accessible and create a better tomorrow, today. -
Reporting to the Director of Account Executives, the Sales Manager
will lead a team of 5-10 Account Executives growing our business
relationships with a focus on education institutions (Higher
Education and K-12), local and state government departments (eg.
DOL, DOE, Governor's Office, etc.), workforce development/economic
development boards, and business/industry partners including
Fortune 500 companies. With a laser focus on onboarding new Account
Executives, you will lead, coach and develop Account Executives in
your region to ensure they are growing our net new accounts and
business partnerships. The position requires a solid understanding
of stakeholder decision making processes, consultative selling,
evaluation of customer business cases and developing compelling
value propositions necessary to inspire your team.
** This is a full-time position working with our team from our
office located in Lehi, UT for someone who is willing and able to
travel as may be required, up to 25%.Responsibilities:
- This Management role leads the Sales organization focused on
new business development where you will be expected to find
creative ways for the team to share TRANSFR's vision with
organizations in their territory/geographic region.
- Responsible for planning, target setting, implementing, and
managing sales programs, as well as a key leader handling hiring,
coaching and inspiring your team to grow through each and every
- You will report into the Sales Director and help guide your
team as they create compelling proposals based on value
propositions that align with customer needs. -
- You will assist your team in prospecting, educating, qualifying
and developing opportunities in new key accounts.
- Ability to display a high sense of emotional intelligence when
negotiating high stakes opportunities with senior executives and
- Work with the Marketing, Partnership, and Economic Development
teams to execute campaigns and build out local ecosystems
- Develop deal timelines alongside your team to ensure we all
meet deal milestones and deadlines, regularly updating activity in
our CRM system.
- You will guide your team as they create compelling proposals
based on value propositions that align with customer needs. -
- Travel in territories with team to provide coaching and
- 5+ years of experience carrying a personal sales quota
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- Proven experience in exceeding quarterly and annual sales
- Experience in B2B SaaS, preferably Enterprise Accounts. -
- Education and Government experience are a plus.
- Proven track record of long-term customer retention.
- Consultative sales experience and managing complex sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce a must
- Experience with Google Docs tools and software.
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality experience are a plus.
-TRANSFR was founded on a simple premise, that anyone should be
able to find a well-paying job that elevates their standard of
Our mission is to provide people the skills they need to walk into
interviews, impress employers, and get a job. Our partners are
business and industry, workforce development agencies, higher
education and K-12 schools. We are proud of our ability to get
people on a career track for jobs that pay well and provide
benefits.We are on a path to fulfill our mission to create a
classroom to career talent pipeline that will provide alternative
pathways to career success for those for whom a university degree
need not be the only path to success.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States without
restriction.** -At TRANSFR, we embrace diversity because it breeds
innovation. TRANSFR is an equal opportunity employer and
participates in E-Verify. We prohibit discrimination and harassment
of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information,
pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by
federal, state, or local laws. -Learn more at https://transfrvr.com
-TRANSFR video: https://vimeo.com/530517393/d6213fad78
KeywordsSales Manager, Account Executive Manager, Sales Account
Executive Director, Enterprise Sales Manager, senior workforce
strategist, Workforce development, workforce advocate, enterprise
solutions, enterprise sales, SaaS Industry, edutech, education
technology, virtual reality, VR, VR training simulation software,
education solutions, sales management
Keywords: DO NOT USE - TRANSFR Inc., Lehi , Sales Manager, Utah, Executive , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!