Store Manager in Training
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Store Manager in TrainingLehi, UT, USA Store 158, 290 W. State,
Lehi, Utah, United States of America Req #2106 Wednesday, September
7, 2022Starting at $18.00 an hour Are you ready to lead? As a Store
Manager Trainee, you will be trained to effectively lead all
aspects of store operations. You ensure a clean, safe, pleasant,
and friendly place for our customers and team members. You set the
example on your team through effective execution of established
leadership principles. You work hard to make sure your store is THE
place to shop for our customers. You start in the role as an hourly
manager. After completion of training and store assignment, pay
increases and moves to salary. Take that step and join the team
today! Come on, lets GO! What will I get when I join the team?
- Store bonus opportunities
- Company profit share bonus every 6 months
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- Awesome benefits, paid time off, and more!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Paid Time Off
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Financial benefits including 401k, profit sharing, bonuses, and
- Tuition Reimbursement of up to $5250/yr
- Same Day Pay and more! What will I do as a Store Manager
Trainee? Here are just some of the things you will do in this
- Greet every customer with a smile, thanking them for their
business, and inviting them back.
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise store personnel, evaluate
their performance, recommend and/or initiate promotions, transfers,
and disciplinary actions including separation of employment.
- Monitor all financial transactions for the store daily and
identify reasons for cash or inventory shortages.
- Effectively manage foodservice and beverage programs to ensure
maximization of sales.
- Ensure effective store operations including, but not limited
to, cash control, inventory, bank drops, daily reports, work
schedules, and food service quality with its availability, quality,
efficiency of production, etc.
- Inspect building and equipment for safety, and ensure proper
working order, submitting requests for repairs, maintenance, and
safety. Ensure cleanliness, inside and outside the store.
- Be knowledgeable of and ensure all company policies and
procedures are followed.
- Be safety and security conscious; adhering to all safety
guidelines; promptly investigating any customer or team member
- Ensure compliance with all cities, county, state, and federal
laws affecting store operations including alcohol, tobacco, and
- Additional duties as assigned. What were looking for:
- Strong leadership ability with 2+ years experience in a manager
or supervisor role; preferably in a retail environment.
- Willingness and passion for delivering exceptional customer
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Proficiency in basic computer operations.
- A history of leading by example and doing the right thing,
- Instill the value of teamwork! We work together to get the job
- The ability to multitask and to think quick on your feet.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to stand for an extended
period. While performing the duties of this job, frequently
required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and
arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and
listen. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Work safely in work
conditions that include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and
fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning chemicals . Store
#158 (801)768-8887290 W. State ST. Lehi, UT 84043 Other details
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- Lehi, UT, USA
- Store 158, 290 W. State, Lehi, Utah, United States of
Keywords: Jacksons, Lehi , Store Manager in Training, Executive , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!