CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER (CMO)
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Job Location: UT Corporate Office - Lehi, UT
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Graduate Degree
Salary Range: $140,000.00 - $150,000.00 Salary/year
Job Category: Awareness
JOB ROLE, RESPONSIBILITIES, QUALIFICATIONSOur Mission
We empower healing for individuals who were sexually abused as
children or adolescents through retreats, support groups, and
We educate and engage parents and caregivers to protect children
from sexual abuse through community and online resources.
We drive awareness to motivate individuals to take action against
child sexual abuse.
We are seeking a Chief Marking Officer to lead a highly skilled
staff in generating public awareness of the issue of child sexual
abuse. This person will be a member of Saprea's executive team and
is responsible for directing and prioritizing the Awareness
department's efforts, including production of high-quality videos,
large-scale marketing campaigns, social media content, small donor
fundraising, graphic design, website content, UX and SEO, and Comms
and PR initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for
delivering powerful, impactful campaigns to communities and
individuals, demonstrate the ability to mentor and empower staff,
and contribute to and encourage a trauma-informed workplace. Strong
communication, organizational skills, and strategic planning
expertise are a must.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Master's degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years in a marketing role with clear career
- 5+ years managing or leading an awareness or marketing
- 5+ years in an executive position or interacting directly with
- Non-profit experience is a plus.
- Lead, assist, and contribute to all executive-level
responsibilities, including strategic planning, budgeting, project
management, risk management, etc.
- Create, implement, and maintain Saprea's marketing and
- Manage Awareness department budget and advocate for additional
resources as appropriate.
- Provide executive and reporting oversight for all Awareness
- Mentor Awareness staff, provide opportunities for growth and
development, and be intentional about succession planning.
- Serve as a liaison between staff and executive
- Assist in resolving HR issues and driving employee satisfaction
- Develop and oversee the brand integrity of each product and
service at Saprea.
- Oversee and drive strategy for
- Website content, including UX and SEO.
- Social media campaigns and audience engagement.
- Video content and production.
- PR, Comms, and media placements.
- Creative design, including print, digital, and web
- Brand positioning and expression.
- Marketing campaigns and placements.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Flex Time
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Professional development assistance
- Complimentary off-site health facility
- Employee assistance program
- 15-30 minutes dedicated each day for staff mental
Keywords: SAPREA, Lehi , CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER (CMO), Executive , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!