Senior Product Manager
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Who We AreGuideCX is a client onboarding and project management
platform that keeps your clients at the center of every project by
providing complete visibility into the work. This position is a
telecommute, remote position. -
- Invite -everyone to the projectinternal resources, customer
teams, and third-party vendors.
- Guide -each step and stay on track with automated tasks,
reminders, and updates.
- Engage -teams by enabling them to interact with the project in
the way they prefer. They can complete tasks, view status, send
updates, make notes, and morethrough the portal, email, or mobile
app.GuideCX helps you deliver projects faster with fewer issues and
accelerate time to value for your customers.What You'll Do
- Own the full stack of development from research through
deployment for the customer team.
- Operate autonomously with a management team that empowers you
to innovate rather than creating red tape.
- Create and lead customer research initiatives that will define
GuideCXs product strategy.
- Collaborate with design to create world class products using
data driven product decisions.
- Run an eight-member Agile/scrum team by breaking down product
requirements into user stories, participating in development
sprints, and taking the product/project to market.What We'll Love
About You: -What do you need to be successful in your job?(Minimum
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Ability to be self-directed and proactive.
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (from concept to
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills.
- Ability to creatively solve challenging problems. GuideCX is
the leader in the newly defined customer onboarding SaaS segment
and is the industry leader.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.(Preferred
- 4+ years of experience in product management or related
- Some experience in competitive business analysis. Can come from
venture, entrepreneurship, whatever!
- Self-motivated at GuideCX, bureaucracy is limited and those who
have great ideas will have the opportunity to have huge impact.What
You'll Love About Us:
- Potential for career advancement with a fast-growing
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible time-off.
- Incredible culture and people, snacks, lounge area.
- We provide healthy snacks on site as well as drinks and the
occasional team lunch.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: GuideCX, Lehi , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!