Salon Manager - Cougar Place
Company: Great Clips
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Got shears and a winning attitude? Want to support other
stylists? Then let's talk! Maybe you're a stylist who wants more
responsibility or you re looking for a new opportunity? If this
sounds like you, you may have what it takes to be a salon manager
at a Great Clips salon. Great things happen at a Great Clips salon,
and we'd love for you to be part of that.Fun, Friendly Stylists All
Making Great Pay!
Great Pay means:
Stylists at our Cougar Place salon earned between $24.20 to $31.85
per hour last month. The average wage across our 17 salons is
$28.43 per hour.
Click to apply now.
What are salon owners looking for in a great Salon Manager?
- Great communication skills
- A motivating attitude
- Top-notch technical skills
- Flexible and organized
- Driven to achieve goals
- Licensed to cut hairRequirements: Cosmetology and/or barber
license (licensing requirements vary by state/province)What
benefits may be offered by each salon owner in return?
- Manager training to grow your team and the salon
- Incentives and recognition for a job well done
- An immediate customer base
- Ongoing training for career growthSounds good, right? Then the
salon owner wants to hear from you! Do what you love doing with a
great brand. Join a Great Clips salon team today.
Keywords: Great Clips, Lehi , Salon Manager - Cougar Place, Executive , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!