Posted on: January 7, 2022
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's
mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable
and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and
economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network,
VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world,
and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a
second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid
growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of
a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from
analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people,
network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you
an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth,
and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global
team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who
are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of
the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing
meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce
to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's
transform the way the world pays.
The Account Manager-Expansion will primarily focus on managing
relationships and growing our existing SMB accounts portfolio on
the CyberSource platform. The position will work closely with the
Director of Customer Success and colleagues within the SMB CSM and
AE teams to improve the customer experience and expand usage of our
value-added services. The primary goals of this function will be to
is to upsell new products into this portfolio of customers.
- Handle a high volume of inbound emails and phone calls.
- Organize, prioritize, and manage account questions regarding
account pricing, upsell opportunities, contract negotiations,
service overviews, high level technical inquiries
- Own revenue target for both retention and upsell/growth for
portfolio of SMB merchants
- Coordinate with Account Executive and Inside Sales for a proper
hand-off of newly signed accounts and work with Customer Support to
troubleshoot and ensure timely resolution of technical issues.
- Utilize forward thinking to implement creative ways to improve
operational process efficiencies.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create scalable programs to
educate, retain, and grow the Small Business (SMB) customer
- Take initiative to develop skills by staying current on
industry trends, product knowledge, competitive landscape, and new
- Deliver on key business metrics including upsell opportunities
and revenue growth, profitability, and any at risk business.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts for upsells and contract
- Serve as an escalation point, both internally within the team,
and with customers. Facilitate the resolution of issues, connecting
customers with the right resources for assistance.
Preferred Location: Lehi, UT.
We will also consider applicants inBellevue, WA, Austin, TX, Foster
City, CA and Highlands Ranch, CO.
2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced
Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 2+ years of work experience with a bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Success and Sales
- Experience in a customer facing/sales type function
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally with Sales,
Customer Support, Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers through
strong telephone, and written etiquette skills
- Strong financial acumen
- A positive attitude and team player mentality
- Strong organization, time management skills
- Creative thinker
- Experience using Microsoft Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience based "Issue Resolution" skills that facilitate
dialogue across multiple contacts
- Ability to deal with customers in a manner that shows
sensitivity and tact
3+ years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or more than 2
years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters,
MBA, JD, MD)
- Previous experience in direct selling/upselling into a
portfolio of assigned accounts
- Demonstrated knowledge of the bankcard industry including
issuing, acquiring, transaction processing, eCommerce, Card
Present, Card Not Present and ACH processing preferred but not
- Experience working with systems such as Tableau and
- Knowledge of referral and reseller partner models
- Previous experience managing relationships and selling into
Fortune 1000 companies
- Experience creating or collaborating on marketing campaigns to
drive product awareness and increase engagement
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the
health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition
of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel5-10% of the
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an
office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and
stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently
operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and
applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local
law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco
Keywords: Visa, Lehi , Account Manager-Expansion, Executive , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!