International Project Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Role Title: ??International?Project Manager?FLSA Category:
??Non-Exempt??Reports To: ?VP Operations?IMPACTING 1 BILLION LIVES
FOR GOOD? The?International?Project?Manager?impacts lives by
driving?projects that will?open new markets?enabling?more
individuals to feel the effects of the Company's initiatives,
products, and services.?DUTIES AND?ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS?
- Oversees projects for international?expansion?
- Be a key member of a number of cross-functional teams working
on the registration of products, labeling and promotion
- Work closely with the finance team to develop proforma for
potential international markets
- Work closely with legal team to manage trademarks and
registration of products in new markets
- Research and understand all regulatory needs for new markets
including essential documents, processes, etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage marketing
materials and other needs for new markets
- Work closely with HR and sales to identify and recruit
necessary managers and employees for new market
- Review status of projects and prepare status?reports?including
deadlines, ownership, and prioritization?
- Utilize Asana in following up and following through with
- Communicate internally, externally (including internationally)
with necessary stakeholders and consultants
- Participate in evaluating business?project?functions,
processes, and SOPs?
- Help establish project scope and prioritize?project?activities?
- Furnish planning,?and?training?on?project?implementation
- Develop?systems?for?project progress,?monitoring,?and
for?project error?detection, shortfalls, and gaps?
- Ensure that new project?requirements are communicated, scoped,
- Assess project?problems?and develop?solutions?to meet?project
requirements of?productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction?
- Create?and implement new processes and?procedures?REQUIREMENTS?
- Experience in?project?management?
- Experience in opening new international markets strongly
- Proven ability to communicate in a multi-cultural environment
especially while discussing complex, technical issues with
- Proven experience in follow up and follow through
- Solid technical background with an understanding?of information
systems?and web technologies?
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness?to perform?other
responsibilities outside of the job?description?
- Working?effectively with cross-functional teams?
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, including strong
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects and track large amounts
of dynamic data.
- Regular participation in monthly community initiatives?
- Community committee involvement including planning and
execution of at least one community event each?year?EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience?required?
- Prior MLM experience?requiredJOB SPECIFICS?
- Full time, flexibility with work hours due to international
- Occasional travel requiredJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Multi-level Marketing: 1 year (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: Tranont, Lehi , International Project Manager, Executive , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!