Posted on: October 10, 2020
Workfront has fast become the leading SaaS project and work
management software vendor and our growth is through the roof. We
help individuals and project managers do their work more
efficiently, manage projects more effectively, and easily
collaborate with their teams. As a member of the mission-critical
Product Management team, this position will help define the
strategic direction of the company and execute quickly to capture
maximum market share.
Workfront has an opportunity for an experienced Product Manager.
He/she will be responsible for the product planning and execution
throughout the product lifecycle. He/she will help define the
product vision and gather and prioritize product and customer
requirements. The Product Manager will define scope to ensure
successful, timely delivery of product changes. These product
changes will be enhancements and additions to the web-based
software suite of the company and its extensions (mobile strategy
and plug-ins). This role requires coordination with the company's
internal Engineering, IT, UX, QA and Marketing departments. The
ideal candidate is proactive, analytical, collaborative, and
communicative. He/ she should be able to influence others in order
to get things done because there is no direct authority over the
team members. The Product Manager must also ensure that the company
effectively delivers valuable and feasible changes to its software
What You Will Do
* Support strategy and execution of product roadmaps and new
* Leverage Agile development and support the team in building
software in this way.
* Conduct and analyze end user, product and market research.
* Work closely with User Experience designer.
* Identify and further understand opportunities for growth and
expansion in the Enterprise Work Management space.
* Establish tradeoffs between internal development and business
partnership activities with strategic partners.
* Ensure customer focus by communicating and building rapport with
customers as required and be the voice of the customer throughout
the product development process.
* Coordinate product knowledge transfer across a multi-functional
organization, including marketing, sales, operations, engineering,
and service delivery teams to ensure customer and partner success
* Leverage quantitative customer usage data to understand the world
of enterprise work.
* Identify methods for utilizing data to improve how our customers
get their work done.
* Implement methods to validate, test and refine our solutions.
Desired Competencies and Experience
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business or a related field
* 4+ years experience in product management (SaaS Experience
* 3+ years work experience in Agile methodology required
* Ability to write User stories and technical documentation
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and business process skills
* Team oriented; ability to motivate and work well with global,
diverse, cross-functional teams
* Proven ability to influence and negotiate internally and with
To us, the Workfront values are more than just words on a wall;
they best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
* Do great work; Commit to excellence. Think big. Boldly
* Obsess over customers; Act with urgency, because sometimes later
* Win together; Without customers, we don t exist.
* Finish strong; Individuals win occasionally, but teams win
On top of a competitive salary with great reward, we also throw in
unlimited paid time off and the opportunity to work in a exible and
inclusive work environment. With a leadership team that listens and
has your personal development and success at the forefront, we will
be supporting and inspiring you to be the best!
At Workfront, we pride ourselves by putting our employees at the
forefront of our ethos, alongside a product we believe to be the
best on the market. We fully support and develop our employees in
both work and personal life.U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment
Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Workfront are considered without
regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, and you are being
given the opportunity to provide the following information in order
to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other
Keywords: Workfront, Lehi , Product Manager, Executive , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!