Pre-Construction Project Engineer
Company: Unified Business Alliance
Posted on: November 24, 2022
About UsDavies Design Build is a general contractor based in
Lehi, Utah and whose focus is to bring about the building up of
projects and people. We are a leader in designing and building high
quality structures. We have earned a remarkable reputation as a
leading custom home builder and commercial general contracting
firm. Recognized as a Residential Construction Best of State
Builder, we are experiencing impressive growth and need additional
-Project Engineer's to help maintain and direct future projects. We
are actively searching for Project Engineer's for our Lehi, Utah
office. If you would like to thrive in an exciting and
ever-changing environment, this job could be for you!Construction
Project Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- The project engineer plays an essential role in a successful
- Acts as the chief engineer on the projects.
- Develop bid packages and solicit quotes.
- Work with project managers and superintendents to create and
monitor project schedules.
- Responsible for all shop drawings, and reviews submittals.
- Purchase job materials that meet plans and specifications and
- Oversees project cost accounting, and processes owner and
- Processing all change orders, including collecting bids and
communicating with site manager and owner.
- Help with the preconstruction process including permitting and
- Preparing and following through with subcontracts
- Support the project manager and area superintendent in material
deliveries, staff development, and overall project
- Coordinate with the Project Team to maintain meeting
- Coordinates with the project manager to prepare and present job
status reports monthly to the principle in charge.
- Assist with project close-out, including certificate of
occupancies, and punch list management.
- Markets the company to the owner, subcontractors, and all
- Maintains MSDS sheets and all safety-related
information.Construction Project Engineer Job Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years of related experience working on construction
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions,
correspondences, memos, contract documents and specifications, and
- Ability to read and understand work orders, safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Extensive knowledge of established construction means and
- Advanced understanding of construction scheduling and cost
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers,
vendors, and employees.
- Thorough and attentive to details; extremely organized and able
to prioritize and multitask and process and organize
- Possess strong computer skills; proficient MS Office
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligibleJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement PlanSchedule:
- Monday to FridayExperience:
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: Lehi,
Keywords: Unified Business Alliance, Lehi , Pre-Construction Project Engineer, Engineering , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!