Customer Support Engineer
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that is rapidly
expanding its presence globally. We believe in a new paradigm. One
where companies can easily and automatically reach the vast world
of data and solve their business needs using the most advanced data
science and machine learning capabilities. We're creating a new
category as the first company to empower data scientists and
business leaders with end-to-end automation of data discovery and
feature generation - fueling superior models and driving real
We're looking for a highly motivated, technically savvy Support
Engineer to join our growing Customer Support team in our Lehi
office This role will report to the Head of Support.
The right candidate should be a natural problem-solver and a strong
communicator. You will work in close collaboration with Explorium's
R&D, Customer Success, Data and Product Teams, and will be
actively engaged in cross department projects and strongly
influence the product's evolution by providing viable feedback to
advance the future of our product development. You understand the
value of being customer-oriented, and will deliver exceptional
support services to our customer base.
* Take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including
initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue
resolution and communication.
* Serve as point of contact on customer escalations and ensure
customer issues are resolved meticulously.
* Work with Explorium's R&D, Data and Product teams on
escalations and product enhancement requests.
* Enrich our client Knowledge Base with relevant technical
* Create and lead support improvement processes across the
* Provide product feedback and insights to the business and R&D
* Manage various internal projects, such as: training, ensuring
support readiness for new feature releases, etc.
* Be a technical advocate for select VIP customers, working closely
with the customer success and business teams.
* Be a team player and help those around you
* Passion for solving customer issues in a fast paced
* 2+ years of experience with technical support / QA / data
analysis / development/ technical account management -
* Experience with SaaS/Cloud platforms and Logz.io (or other
similar tools) and CRM tools (Salesforce, Zendesk) -
* Structured and process-oriented
* Ability to learn new technologies quickly
* Multitasking and ability to work independently
* Proven track record of high communication and customer
* Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Experience with Salesforce Service cloud - big advantage
* Preferable: experience with data, data science, machine learning
tools and services
Keywords: Explorium, Lehi , Customer Support Engineer, Engineering , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!