Senior Front-End Central Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: Micron Technology
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Senior Front-End Central Quality Assurance Engineer Lehi, UT, US
Micron's vision is to transform how the world uses information to
enrich life for all.----- Join an inclusive team focused on one
thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation
for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make
everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in
neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to
integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities.
Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.--
Req. ID: 260103-- Front-End Central Quality Assurance Engineer
Lehi, Utah, US As a--Front-End Central Quality Assurance Engineer
at Micron Technology Utah, Lehi site (Fab 2), you will be part of
the Global Quality team responsible to support Micron's quality
mission by leading and inspiring world-class quality systems and
services to deliver industry-leading 3DxP products. You will
collaborate daily with Process, Integration, Local/Global Quality
and Product teams to solve complex quality problems, and to ensure
the highest quality of product sold to Micron's customers. Your
responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and react to critical Quality and Reliability
indicators, and quality events.
- Proactive product containment of deviated/non-conforming
material from shipping out to both internal and external
- Perform technical product risk assessments, develop additional
Quality & Reliability data collection requirements,--and make final
product disposition recommendations.
- Design, and maintain critical Statistical Bin Limits
- Managing, and approval for high risk manufacturing process
- Partner closely with Site QA team, and also lead
projects/programs to drive global compliance to manufacturing
quality standards and customer manufacturing/product
- Design and develop automation solutions for routine QA tasks.
- Intermediate knowledge of semiconductor device physics, MOSFET
working principles, fabrication processes, CMOS and memory
reliability fail modes.
- Intermediate understanding of SPC principles or statistics, and
- Proven data analysis, analytical problem solving, and
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems, and address root
- Demonstrated time management, prioritization skills, and proven
ability in multi-tasking complex projects.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision,
and manage/lead projects in a team environment.
- Proven ability to communicate and present effectively.
Education and Experience:
- BS in an engineering related field or equivalent experience. MS
degree and previous semiconductor experience is preferred.
- Prior Quality and/or Reliability experience is also
- Experience in programming languages such as R, Python, VBA, and
visualization tools like Tableau is a--plus but not required. About
Micron Technology, Inc. We are an industry leader in innovative
memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron--
and Crucial-- - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and
storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint--- memory and
NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life.
Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory
and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including
artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous
vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client,
consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our
common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn
more visit--micron.com/careers All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. Micron prohibits the use of
child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules,
regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or
unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as
consideration for their employment with Micron. For US Sites Only:
To request assistance with the application process and/or for
reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources
Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing
our General Contact Form
Keywords: Lehi -- Utah (US-UT) -- United States (US) -- Frontend
Manufacturing -- College -- Regular -- Engineering -- #LI-CM1
----Tier 4------ Upload your resume and immediately see jobs for
Nearest Major Market: Salt Lake City
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Quality Engineer, Front End,
Manufacturing Engineer, Science, Engineering, Quality,
Keywords: Micron Technology, Lehi , Senior Front-End Central Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!