MBA Intern- Analytics Manager, Partner Marketing
Posted on: January 7, 2022
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's
mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable
and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and
economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network,
VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world,
and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a
second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid
growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of
a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from
analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people,
network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you
an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth,
and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global
team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who
are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of
the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing
meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce
to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's
transform the way the world pays.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
This role sits in the Global Marketing Operations team to report
out marketing program performance targeted towards our partners. We
sell our solutions through our partner ecosystem and we've
identified the key partners we actively work with to sell our
solution as value-added service in their portfolio. Marketing's
goal is to drive engagement and productivity within our partners to
drive revenue by adding new merchants. This charter presents you
with an incredible opportunity to develop standard, repeatable
partner marketing performance dashboard that helps us measure
- Drive measurement of ROI for channel marketing spend,
incentives, programs, and activities.
- Demonstrate the impact of the channel marketing organization
and define the right reporting use cases as part of the demand
- Create a dashboard that clearly articulates the value of our
- Identify opportunities for increase in productivity and
adoption of new offerings.
- Ensure lead generation and demand creation targets for all
channel marketing activities are forecasted, planned for, and met;
this includes establishing lead generation metrics with partners
against joint marketing plans.
- Measure, analyze, and report on channel marketing
pipeline-building activities to determine their contribution to
pipeline health and to evaluate marketing effectiveness/ROI.
- Voice-of-the-partner - collect, analyze and activate implicit
and explicit insights to ensure the CX aligns to our marketing
goals of more GMAs and engagement - map a strategy
- Loyalty program - collect, analyze and activate implicit and
explicit insights to ensure the CX aligns to our marketing goals of
Partner Marketing Portal engagement - map a strategy
- Analyze program results and make recommendations for future
- Document the partner experience across all channels including
referral forms, data input, lead routing, close won ratio by
partner type etc.
- Students pursuing a MBAwith a focus in Marketing/Strategy, or a
related field, and graduating between December 2022-August
- Work Authorization:Permanent Authorization to work in the U.S.
is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not
sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Future sponsorship will not be considered.
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of
repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise
written and spoken communications, and communications that
demonstrate professional judgment.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to synthesize qualitative and
- Demonstrated expertise/attention to analyzing and managing
closed-loop marketing/sales processes
- 3-5 years of experience (prior to MBA) in Technology,
Consulting, or Financial Services that demonstrates interest in
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; you're
comfortable managing spreadsheets, devising formulas, and
performing data analysis, while also building Executive
- Project management experience with excellent attention to
- Demonstrates track record of developing leadership skills
through academic or extra-curricular activities
- Highly driven and resourceful as demonstrated through a
combination of academic, career experience, or extra-curricular
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as
written and oral skills including the ability to present with
impact to a variety of stakeholders
- You have a proven ability to thrive in high pressure situations
and a fast paced and matrixed environment
- You are comfortable juggling multiple projects while quick to
adapt to shifting priorities
- You are innovative and curious, positive and proactive - always
looking for ways to do things better
- Strong executive presence - you're able to modulate your style
and tone to the audience
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the
health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition
of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel5-10% of the
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an
office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and
stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently
operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and
applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local
law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco
Keywords: Visa, Lehi , MBA Intern- Analytics Manager, Partner Marketing, Advertising , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!