Product Marketing Manager
Posted on: January 8, 2021
About Canopy:Canopy is a SaaS startup in Lehi, Utah building
simple and efficient software for accounting firms. We place strong
emphasis on product and solving real problems for our users. We are
looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern
user-friendly software for an extremely neglected industry.About
the Role:Canopy is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive
product launches, develop differentiated positioning, and execute
go-to-market strategies to grow adoption of its cloud-based tax
software. You'll partner with a variety of teams including product,
sales, marketing, and support and be responsible for shaping the
function and leading all areas of product marketing, from market
analysis, persona development, and competitive research to content
creation, sales enablement, and marketing
- Work closely with product management to develop value
proposition, positioning, and messaging that properly positions
Canopy and its products in the market.
- Enable teams with the right information and context to create
content and support key initiatives across product, sales,
marketing, and support
- Manage the product launch process, coordinate cross-functional
teams, and drive marketing campaigns.
- Work with marketing to produce assets like blogs, case studies,
web content, brochures, emails, videos and more.
- Build and deliver enablement resources for sales and other
customer-facing teams, including training, sales materials, and
- Define the accountant software market, audience, and
competitive landscape and develop resources for use across the
- 3 - 4 years experience in B2B SaaS product marketing, solutions
consulting, or a business related function.
- Knowledge of marketing at different points in the product life
cycle: new products, iterative releases of existing products, and
- Strong problem solving skills. You can leverage resources and
implement ideas in new ways to find the right solutions to the
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch. Must
have a positive attitude and willingness to roll-up their sleeves
and get things done.
- You know how to empathize, connect, and communicate with very
- Experience setting the direction and messaging strategy for
marketing collateral as well as writing and developing your own
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal, and
- Proven record of building cross-functional relationships and
proactively communicating relevant information to those
- Self-awareness, confidence, and a proactive attitude to get
things done.While we are currently working remotely, this position
will be an in-office role in Lehi, Utah.Powered by
Keywords: Canopy, Lehi , Product Marketing Manager, Advertising , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!