Sr. Enterprise Field Marketing Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Title: Enterprise Field Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director, Field Marketing
Location: Remote - Boston, Philadelphia, Northern Virginia
Workfront is the work management application platform for the
enterprise, helping people do their best work so companies can
thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people,
effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing
applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze
critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps
everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their
The Marketing team actively engages and acts as a single source of
truth for our customers. The single most important thing Marketing
can do is to win, retain, and grow customers in our target
Workfront, the leading provider of cloud-based enterprise work
management solutions, is looking for the brightest minds in the
industry to join our team of dynamic and passionate field
marketers. Workfront is seeking an Enterprise Field Marketing
Manager who will be responsible for creating and driving
integrated, high-value marketing programs that create pipeline,
customer engagement and brand awareness through multiple channels
for Enterprise accounts. This position reports to the Director of
* As a trusted-advisor to sales, you understand territory pipeline
mix, design and implement integrated marketing programs that result
in AQL s and SQO s to drive new customers logos and new business
with existing customers.
* Actively manage the regional funnel. Deploy creative solutions
and tactics to increase in-region pipeline performance.
* Develop and execute lead generation plan for assigned
* Collaborate with the marketing events and customer advocacy teams
to ensure the success of Workfront s national trade shows and
* Develop and communicate plans to sales and key stakeholders.
* Incorporate a variety of tactics into marketing programs,
including curated and industry events, sponsorships, and ABM
* Engage and manage outside vendors.
* Successfully manage in-region marketing budget and measure
programs for success.
* Ensure lead uploads and execute programs with excellence.
* Must thrive in a collaborative environment in parallel with
* We are searching for someone who is proactive and collaborative.
You get things done, and you do it right- meaning you live and
reflect Workfront s company values.
Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business,
Economics or a related discipline
* Minimum 4+ years experience in a field marketing, event marketing
or campaign marketing role within the enterprise software
* Email marketing experience a plus (Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, or
* Knowledge of best practices in B2B field marketing and demand
* Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed goals
* Ability to think strategically but also have exceptional
attention to detail
* Analytical capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI,
* Superior written and interpersonal communication skills
* Confident, positive, energetic, and professional attitude
* Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, problem solve and
manage competing demands in a fast-paced environmentU.S. Equal
Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Workfront are considered without
regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, and you are being
given the opportunity to provide the following information in order
to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other
Keywords: Workfront, Lehi , Sr. Enterprise Field Marketing Manager, Advertising , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!