Company: byte -
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are an ambitious team that's transforming the way people achieve
a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step
inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams.
With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those
dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it
easy, safe and affordable for everyone. We also believe that a job
should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense
of purpose. The kind you feel when you're a part of something
Interested? Let's talk.
The Office Manager will oversee the admin team and office
operations for our Utah and California locations.
What You Will Do:
- Build relationships across departments and teams
- Oversee ordering and stocking all office supplies. Manage
incoming andoutgoing mail and packages.
- Support New Hires and managers to create an extraordinary and
welcoming onboarding process
- Support the Leadership Team at large in a range of tasks, from
administration tasks to planning office events and culture
- Coordinate and scheduled travel, meetings and appointments for
- Assist with random, fun, weird and special projects that may
arise at any moment!
- Assists with employee onboarding, terminations, and offboarding
- Assist in facilitating companywide communications
- Help oversee and manage cultural activities at both LA and UT
offices - Performs other related duties as assigned
What You Will Bring:
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation, problem-solving and
- Ability to display professionalism when under time pressure, to
handle deadlines, to adapt to unexpected events with flexibility,
to prioritize and multitask, and to manage frequent
- Strong interpersonal relations with excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
- Ability to be productive with minimal supervision
- At least two to three years of experience in office management
or related experience
- Associate degree or bachelors preferred
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge in Excel skills.
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels of the organization
through partnership and accountability
- Competitive base pay
- Industry leading benefits package that includes:
- Health, Vision and FREE dental plan
- Generous Paid Time Off and (8) Paid Holidays a year
- Matching 401(k) program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Awesome aligner and whitening benefits for you and your
- And a variety of personal assistance programs to help enrich
your life in and out of the office
Keywords: byte -, Lehi , Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!