Posted on: June 19, 2022
Looking for an intelligent and motivated candidate who is
detailed oriented and experienced in Budgeting and Forecasting.
Establishing productive relationships, attention to detail, and
advanced financial modeling and analysis are essential for this
position. Being "Tech" savvy with the ability to adapt to software
and systems will also be critical.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following and other duties as
- Financial reporting and detailed analysis of plan & forecast
- Maintain budget software and update financial models on monthly
- Support quarterly planning process by partnering with budget
owners; providing relevant and meaningful expense trends and
recommendations for forward looking budgets.
- Review monthly GL postings to ensure expenses are posting to
correct departments and accounts.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of financial
- Provide meaningful information to management through the
extraction of key data while presenting results in a clear and
- Accomplishes Finance and organization mission by managing time
and resources to ensure commitments are met.
- Understand data sources, systems and processes with ability to
detect failure and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of business processes
and financial models.
- Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 3-5 years relevant experienceQualifications/Requirements
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Highly motivated with a bias towards action
- Extreme attention to detail
- Team player who quickly adapts to change in the work
- Advanced financial modeling & analysis
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for the persons with
Keywords: LifeVantage, Lehi , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!