Company: Cirrus Group
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Seeking an experienced accountant to permanently join our team
in Lehi. The accountant will assist management with day-to-day
accounting functions. These aspects include AR/AP, reconciliations,
month end close, and other duties as needed.To be successful in
this role you should be willing to learn the industry, be willing
to work on-site (limited opportunities for remote work as needed),
and ready to work alongside a great team.Responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries and GL account
- Provide community managers with financial reporting support,
coding assistance, accounting software support, and other support
- Review monthly financial statements and analyze differences
- Participate in annual financial statement budgeting process as
- Additional duties and responsibilities to be assigned as
department needs develop and individual growth
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent experience)
- 2-3 years of accounting experience (Real Estate preferred but
- Experience with accounting software (ideally Rent Manager)
- A team player who can work individually on assignments and be a
key member of a team.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexibility to adjust with a rapidly growing company.
Keywords: Cirrus Group, Lehi , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!